Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Created to broaden the production liquid inkjet technical files market, the 36-inch imagePROGRAF TX-3000 Large-format printer is equipped to satisfy the lots of diverse demands of designers, engineers, construction, GIS and other experts. With speeds as fast as around 3 D-sized illustrations a minute *, stacking of as much as 100 sheets, cordless printing capability, automatic roll loading and an optional Multifunction Roll System, the TX-3000 printer uses greater performance, use, and document access control looked for in the CAD market.
One of the main advantages of this printer for field job remains in its Lucia TD pigment ink system. Made up of 5 shades including matte black, the ink equilibriums hemorrhage resistance, black thickness, and water resistance for an ideal result. It is designed to generate fine lines as well as sharp message even on non-coated media, and when used with water-resistant paper it can stand up to the outdoor conditions of a building site. And to make things even easier, an automatic media filling setup allows you to just place the roll onto the holder and also allow the printer feed it into the correct setting, conserving you time and effort throughout procedure.
In spite of its noteworthy print top quality, the TX-3000 comes equipped with numerous safety as well as connection features. Inside it is a 500GB encrypted disk drive, which can be safely eliminated if needed to assist prevent any type of efforts at data healing. Printing jobs can be sent via typical methods using USB 2.0, through Wi-Fi when linked to the very same network, or directly from a thumb drive using straight USB printing. Furthermore, included Direct Print & Share software permits you to upload documents to a cloud web server and also share them across several websites for simple use.
- Printing Technology; Inkjet
- Ink Type; Pigment Based
- Ink Color; 1 x Black, 1 x Matte Black, 1 x Cyan, 1 x Magenta, 1 x Yellow
- Compatible Ink Cartridges; Canon PFI-110, Canon PFI-310, Canon PFI-710
- Number of Cartridges; 5 Individual Cartridges
- Number of Nozzles; 5120 Nozzles (Matte Black), 2560 Nozzles (Per Other Color), 15,360 Nozzles (Total)
- Print Resolution; 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Borderless Printing; Yes
- Line Accuracy; ±0.1%
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size; 5 pL
- Printhead Swath; 1.1″ / 2.7 cm
- Printer Language; HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, JPEG, PDF, SG Raster
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.17 for Windows x64|
imagePROGRAF TX-3000 / TX-4000 series Printer Driver Ver.1.21 (Windows)
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)
imagePROGRAF TX-3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Firmware Update Tool Ver.1.1.0 (Windows)
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.9.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.20.10 (Windows)|
|Device Management Console Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|Quick Utility Toolbox Ver.2.3.6 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Direct Print & Share Ver.2.6.0 (Windows)|
|Accounting Manager Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Lite Ver.3.20.00 (Windows)|
|Media Configuration Tool Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF TX-3000/TX-4000 Media Information File Version 03|
|PosterArtist Updater Ver.2.62.10 (Windows)|
|Device Management Console Ver.1.2.0 (Windows)|
|Media Configuration Tool Ver.1.2.0 (Windows)|