Canon imagePROGRAF TM-305 MFP T36 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The 36-inch imagePROGRAF TM-305 MFP T36 is a Scan-To-Copy/File/Share incorporated solution from Canon that consists of the TM-305 big layout printer, T36 scanner as well as All-In-One computer with SmartWorks software. With enhanced scan speeds and also advanced software application capability contrasted to our precursor huge layout printer designs, this service has actually everything needed to copy, scan, archive and share maps, illustrations, renderings and posters.
Quick print speeds, 500-foot roll media handling (as much as 36-inch large), 130ml as well as 300ml ink tanks, quiet printing and cutting, as well as wi-fi capacity are simply a few of the reasons the TM-305 MFP T36 is a must-have for the AEC neighborhood.
A 60% noise decrease and also compact layout, the imagePROGRAF TM-305 MFP T36 can fit into the tiniest of office. Also on simple paper, the full pigment Lucia TD ink prints specific lines, crisp message and dazzling colour with enhanced water resistance. SingleSensor Modern technology makes certain premium quality scanning, with decreased watching from Double LED.
- Printer Type; 5-Color 36-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles; Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch; 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit), Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit), Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12x
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Direct USB Thumb Drive Printing
- Ink Droplet Size; 5 picoliter
- Ink Capacity; 130 ml or 300ml per color
- Ink Droplet Size; Pigment Ink
- Color Set; Pigment: Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- Buffer Ram; 128 GB (Virtual), 2GB (Physical)
- Media Width; Cut Sheet – 8- 36, Roll Feed – 8 – 36
- Media Thickness; 0.07-0.8mm
- Maximum Roll Print Length; Roll Feed – 59′ (18 meters)
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter; 5.9 (150mm)
- Borderless Printing Width; 8”, 10, 12”, 14, 16” 17, 20”, 24, 36 B4 (10.12/257 mm), A3 (11.69/297 mm), A3+ (12.95/329 mm), A2 (16.54/420 mm), B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.39/594 mm), B1 (28.66/ 728 mm), A0 (33.11/841 mm)
- Paper Feed Method; Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front Output, Cut Sheet: Top Loading, Front Output
- Languages; SGRaster, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, JPEG, PDF
- Noise Level Approx; Operation: 44 dB (A), Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.0 Bels
- Physical Dimensions; 42 x 51 x 35
- Weight; approx.134 lbs (roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
- Power Source; AC100-240V (50-60Hz)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imagePROGRAF TM-305 MFP T36 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imagePROGRAF TM-305 MFP T36.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imagePROGRAF TM-305 MFP T36 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Extra Kit Ver.2.41 (Windows)|
Free Layout plus Ver.1.10 (Windows)
Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.17 for Windows x64
imagePROGRAF TA-20 / TA-30 / TM-200 / TM-205 / TM-300 / TM-305 series Printer Driver Ver.1.11 (Windows)
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)
|imagePROGRAF TM-305 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF TM-305 Firmware Ver.1.21 (Need “Firmware Update Tool” to upgrade)|
|Firmware Update Tool Ver.1.1.2 (Mac)|
|Firmware Update Tool Ver.1.1.1 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.9.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.20.10 (Windows)|
|Device Management Console Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|Quick Utility Toolbox Ver.2.3.6 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Direct Print & Share Ver.2.6.0 (Windows)|
|Accounting Manager Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Lite Ver.3.20.00 (Windows)|
|Media Configuration Tool Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF TM-200/TM-205/TM-300/TM-305 Media Information File Version 01|