Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The TM Series is redefining what a Large-format printer is capable of. The TM-300 printer is not just excellent for printing technological documents, CAD drawings and GIS maps, yet likewise posters, signs as well as displays with making use of Canon’s LUCIA TD water resistant pigment ink. Constructed with Canon established modern technologies the TM-300 has a 5-color LUCIA TD pigment ink, PF-06 print head, L-COA PRO image processor, along with a clear, intuitive procedure panel as well as is nearly 60% quieter than previous models – Plus there is a host of innovative operations software consisted of. Freshly established for this series is Free Design Plus, a print utility that permits individuals to floor tile nest as well as produce custom-made layouts prior to printing. Direct Print & Share, Canon?s cloud website software, has actually brand-new added attributes as does Canon?s poster creation software, PosterArtist Lite making this printer a very easy option for the building, engineering and building and construction industries as well as office atmospheres.
Using Canon’s 5-Color Lucia Inks, the TM-300 is perfect for technical documents, CAD illustrations, GIS maps, posters, indicators, as well as display screens, and the UV and water-resistant inks add a level of defense that can endure lots of exterior problems, making the printer fit for producing and taking building strategies onto building and construction websites. This likewise makes the printer a superb choice for posters, indicators, and screens.
For operating the printer, a stand and a 3″ shade touchscreen are included, and also a specialized USB port allows printing directly from a thumb drive. The printer has wired and also wireless networking through Ethernet, as well as Wi-Fi connection, and it has USB 2.0 for straightforward connection to a computer system. Additionally, the system’s Sub-Ink Tank System allows the majority of the readily available ink to be made use of before substitute, which gets rid of thrown away ink and also saves money on operating expenses.
- Printer Kind; 5-Color 36-inch Printer
- Variety of Nozzles; Total amount: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch; 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit), Windows ® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit), Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12 x.
- Criterion Interfaces; USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Straight USB Thumb Drive Printing.
- Ink Bead Size; 5 picoliter.
- Ink Ability; 130 ml or 300ml per color.
- Ink Bead Size; Pigment Ink.
- Color Set; Pigment: Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.
- Buffer Ram; 128 GG (2 GB Physical).
- Media Size; Cut Sheet – 8- 36, Roll Feed – 8 – 36.
- Media Thickness; 0.07-0.8 mm.
- Optimum Roll Print Length; Roll Feed – 59′ (18 meters).
- Optimum Media Roll Diameter; 5.9 (150mm).
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 .
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Extra Kit Ver.2.41 (Windows)|
Free Layout plus Ver.1.10 (Windows)
Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.17 for Windows x64
imagePROGRAF TA-20 / TA-30 / TM-200 / TM-205 / TM-300 / TM-305 series Printer Driver Ver.1.11 (Windows)
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)
|imagePROGRAF TM-300 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF TM-300 Firmware Ver.1.21 (Need “Firmware Update Tool” to upgrade)|
|Firmware Update Tool Ver.1.1.2 (Mac)|
|Firmware Update Tool Ver.1.1.1 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.9.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.20.10 (Windows)|
|Device Management Console Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|Quick Utility Toolbox Ver.2.3.6 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Direct Print & Share Ver.2.6.0 (Windows)|
|Accounting Manager Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Lite Ver.3.20.00 (Windows)|
|Media Configuration Tool Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF TM-200/TM-205/TM-300/TM-305 Media Information File Version 01|