Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The TM Series is redefining what a Large-format printer can. The TM-200 printer is not only excellent for printing technological documents, CAD illustrations and GIS maps, but likewise posters, signage as well as presents with using Canon’s LUCIA TD water resistant pigment ink. Developed with Canon established modern technologies the TM-200 has a 5-color LUCIA TD pigment ink, PF-06 print head, L-COA PRO picture cpu, in addition to a clear, intuitive operation panel as well as is almost 60% quieter than previous designs – Plus there is a host of imaginative process software included. Recently established for this series is Free Layout And also, a print energy that allows customers to tile nest and also develop personalized formats prior to printing. Direct Print & Share, Canon’s cloud portal software, has new included attributes as does Canon’s poster production software, PosterArtist Lite making this printer an easy selection for the architectural, engineering and also building sectors as well as office atmospheres.
Developed with Canon developed innovations the TM-200 has a 5-colour LUCIA TD pigment ink, PF-06 print head, L-COA PRO picture cpu, together with a clear, user-friendly operation panel and is nearly 60% quieter than previous models– Plus there is a host of imaginative workflow software consisted of.
For operating the printer, a stand as well as a 3″ shade touchscreen are featured, and a devoted USB port permits printing straight from a thumb drive. The printer has wired as well as cordless networking through Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connection, and also it has USB 2.0 for simple connection to a computer system. Additionally, the system’s Sub-Ink Tank System allows a lot of the offered ink to be made use of prior to replacement, which gets rid of squandered ink and saves on running costs.
- Printer Type; 5-Color 24-inch Printer
- Variety of Nozzles; Overall: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch; 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit), Windows ® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit), Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12 x.
- Criterion Interfaces; USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n).
- Ink Bead Size; 5 picoliter.
- Ink Capability; 130 ml or 300ml per color.
- Ink Bead Dimension; Pigment Ink.
- Color Establish; Pigment: Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.
- Buffer Ram; 2 GB (Physical).
- Media Size; Cut Sheet – 8- 24, Roll Feed – 8 – 24.
- Media Density; 0.07-0.8 mm.
- Maximum Roll Print Length; Roll Feed – 59′ (18 meters).
- Optimum Media Roll Diameter; 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width; 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 17, 20, 24 B4 (10.12/ 257 mm), A3 (11.69/ 297 mm), A3+ (12.95/ 329 mm), A2 (16.54/ 420 mm), B2 (20.28/ 515 mm), A1 (23.39/ 594 mm).
- Paper Feed Method; Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front, Result Cut Sheet: Top Loading, Front Output.
- Languages; SGRaster, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, JPEG.
- Noise Degree Approximate; Procedure: 44 dB (A), Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.0 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions; 42.0 x 38 x 34.
- Weight; approx.112 lbs (roll holder consisted of, no inks, no print heads).
- Power Source; AC100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Usage; Optimum: 69W or less, Standby 3.6 W or much less, Power Off: 0.3 W or less (Compliant with Exec Order).
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Extra Kit Ver.2.41 (Windows)|
Free Layout plus Ver.1.10 (Windows)
Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.17 for Windows x64
imagePROGRAF TA-20 / TA-30 / TM-200 / TM-205 / TM-300 / TM-305 series Printer Driver Ver.1.11 (Windows)
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)
|imagePROGRAF TM-200 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Firmware Update Tool Ver.1.1.2 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF TM-200 Firmware Ver.1.21(Need “Firmware Update Tool” to upgrade)|
|Firmware Update Tool Ver.1.1.1 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.9.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.20.10 (Windows)|
|Device Management Console Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|Quick Utility Toolbox Ver.2.3.6 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Direct Print & Share Ver.2.6.0 (Windows)|
|Accounting Manager Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF TM-200/TM-205/TM-300/TM-305 Media Information File Version 01|