Canon imageCLASS MF9220Cdn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Established to resolve the needs these days’s hectic end-user, the brand-new Shade imageCLASS MF9220Cdn laser multifunction printer allows small companies and also job groups to make best use of performance with practical print, copy, fax and scan performance in a fully networkable gadget.
The brand-new Color imageCLASS MF9220cdn sets the brand-new requirement for company top quality for shade paper imaging. Boosted functions enables any company to improve prices as well as create expert outcomes.
The scanner feature features a CCD sensing unit with 600 x 600 dpi resolution as well as 24-bit color. Files up to 8.5 x 14″ can be scanned utilizing the platen or automobile file feeder. Added functions of the scanner consist of the ability to turn an image, negative/positive reversal, mirror image, scan-to-USB, as well as duplexing.
Compatible with both Mac and Windows machines the tool can be utilized in the majority of job or residence settings. A 1-year limited service warranty makes sure the durability of your printer, while energy celebrity compliance and Canon’s Generation Environment-friendly indicates your service will save money while maintaining ecological effect to a minimum.
- Printing Method; Color Laser
- Print Speed (up to); Color:Up to 22 ppm color (letter), Black:Up to 22 ppm color (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi quality)
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon Cartridge 111, CRG yield* (6,000), Based on 5% coverage document
- Printer Features; Printer Language, UFR II LT (Host-based), Print Modes, Poster, N on 1 (up to 16 on 1), Scaling
- Print Memory; 384MB (Shared)
- Copy Resolution (up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Up to 22 ppm color/black (letter)
- Type; Color Laser
- No. of Copies; 99 copies
- Zoom; 50 – 200% in 1% increments
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- First Copy Time; Approx. 13 seconds
- Paper Weight; 16 to 32 lb. bond (cassette), 16 to 47 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Reduction / Enlargement; 50%, 64%, 78% , 129%, 200%
- Document Feeder; 250-sheet cassette plus 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- Copy Size; Platen : Up to Legal, ADF: Up to Legal
- Copy Features; Auto Color Select, Frame Erase, Memory Sort, Toner Save, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Scanner Type; Color Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:600×600 dpi
- Scanner Features; Rotate Image, Neg/Pos Reversal, Mirror Image, Scan to USB, Duplex Scan
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Max. Document Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 14, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Windows® 8, Windows 7,
- Windows Server® 2012,
- Windows Server 2008 R2,
- Windows Server 2008,
- Windows Vista®,
- Windows Server 2003,
- Windows® XP,
- Mac® OS X 10.5.8 & up,
- Linux(Print only)
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF9220Cdn turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF9220Cdn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF9220Cdn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Color Network ScanGear 2 V2.27|
[Windows 64bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.40
[Windows 64bit] UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.40
[Windows 32bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.40
[Windows 32bit] UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.40
Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.4 [Mac OS : 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.3 [Mac OS : 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10