Canon imageCLASS MF8170c Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Color imageCLASS ® MF8170c will certainly produce remarkable, affordable color files that will raise your company’s professional look. Your shade copies as well as prints will be made at 4 pages-per-minute, and black and white records will certainly publish and also copy at 16 pages-per-minute. With a 375-sheet total paper capability as well as the 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, copying, printing and faxing are made with convenience.
The MF8170c’s functions stack up, with a 250-sheet paper tray at the bottom, a front wall that folds down into a 125-sheet auxiliary feed, an exit void for prints, copies, and inbound faxes, and a broad control-panel ridge surmounted by the scanner glass and also the 50-page automatic record feeder (ADF). With the scanner bed open, the result tray folds up to subject the device’s withins. To transform toner, you put the cartridges directly down one by one and function the large imaging device inside with a bit of turning as well as rocking. One oddity: the MF8170c has no power button. Connect it in, and also it gets up and also stays on until its Energy Saver setting starts. Pushing the Power Saver switch immediately puts the printer into hibernation.
One improperly thought-out design choice is that scanning works just over a USB link, so if you want to utilize the MF8170c purely on a network, you shed the capacity to check. You can, however, fax over a network. We ‘d such as the MF8170c a lot a lot more if it would scan over a network as well, yet we still like it enough to consider it an excellent choice for a tiny workplace.
- Printing Method; Color LaserPrint Speed (up to)Black:16 ppm (letter), Color:4 ppm (letter)Print Resolution (Up to)Black:600 x, 600 dpi; 2400 x 600 dpi quality, Color:600 x 600 dpi; 2400 x 600 dpi quality
- Copy Resolution (up to); 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 16 cpm; Color: 4 cpm (letter)
- Zoom; 50 to 200% in 1% increments
- Reduction / Enlargement; 50%, 64%, 78%, 129%, 200%
- Copy Features; Memory Copy, Toner Saver Mode
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; CCD (Charge-Coupled Device)Max. Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Hardware:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Max. Document Size; Platen: 8.5 x 11.7; ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10, Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF8170c turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF8170c.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF8170c wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF8180c/MF8170c MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)|
[Windows 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 8/8.1/10)
imageCLASS MF8170c Update Tool (Windows 2000/XP)
imageCLASS MF8170c Update Tool (Windows 98/Me)
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF8180c/MF8170c MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 32-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 8/8.1/10)
[Windows 32bit] Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf18