Canon imageCLASS MF8080Cw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Designed for ease-of-use in your home or tiny office, the Canon shade imageCLASS MF8080Cw gives you access to innovative features and also high-performance innovation in one small and also economical solution. The MF8080Cw enables you to print and also replicate at approximately 8 ppm in shade, and at approximately 12 ppm in black & white, and also allows you scan in color up to 9600 dpi quality (interpolated). Its WiFi capacity enables you to access all features wirelessly, with encryption mode and very easy configuration support methods. Additionally, you can share printing, COMPUTER faxing and scanning straight from a COMPUTER with the built-in Ethernet port for networking.
The built-in 33.6 kbps fax modem is a totally integrated component of the multifunction system. The integrated Fax Forwarding and also Send performance offers the capacity to immediately route incoming and internet faxes to an e-mail address, network folder or a various telephone number.
A lot more perplexingly, the MF8080Cw at first appeared incapable of spotting any one of the Wi-Fi networks in our location. Evidently, the machine was overwhelmed by the 20+ Wi-Fi networks detectable in our wireless-saturated structure. In areas with fewer networks, it detailed every one of them without a hitch. This trouble developed just when we made use of hand-operated arrangement and also looking for SSIDs, not when we examined it by means of WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), which the system likewise sustains. Canon rapidly offered a firmware update that partly dealt with the discovery trouble; however, the MFP still found only the 10 toughest network signals in the location. If you can’t discover your network on that particular checklist, you can enter your network’s SSID manually by means of the control board.
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser – color
- Display; 5 lines
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max); 30000 impressions
- Office Machine Features; Print from USB flash drive, save to USB flash drive
- Fax Type; Plain paper
- Wireless Ready; Yes
- Standard Memory; 128 MB
- Supported Flash Memory; USB flash drive
- Technology; Laser
- Connectivity Technology; Wired
- First Print Out Time B/W; 22 sec
- Type; Multifunction printer
- Power Consumption Sleep; 3 Watt
- Power Consumption Standby; 15 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 900 Watt
- Microsoft Certifications; Compatible with Windows 7
- Consumables Included; 1 x cartridge (black) – Canon 116 Starter, 1 x cartridge (cyan) – Canon 116 Starter, 1 x cartridge (magenta) – Canon 116 Starter, 1 x cartridge (yellow) – Canon 116 Starter
- Color Category; black, white
- Included Office Machine Accessories; phone cable
- First Copy Out Time Color; 28.6 sec
- Line Qty; 5
- Max Copying Speed; Up to 12 ppm (mono) / up to 8 ppm (color)
- Max Copying Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 600 dpi (color)
- Max Copying Speed B/W; 12 ppm
- Max Copying Speed Color; 8 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W; 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Resolution Color; 600 x 600 dpi
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10, Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF8080Cw turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF8080Cw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF8080Cw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF8080Cw MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
[Windows 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 8/8.1/10)
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.22.214.171.124.mf18
Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF8080Cw MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 32-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 8/8.1/10)