Canon imageCLASS MF8050Cn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon Shade imageCLASS MF8050Cn establishes brand-new requirements for business-quality lead to any environment. Loaded with innovative features, and cutting-edge innovation, the MF8050Cn has progressed shade technologies located in premium industrial makers – in a budget friendly, portable option.
The MF8050Cn supplies quickly as well as accurate printing. Papers prepare quickly, at print quicken to 8 pages-per-minute (ppm) in color and 12 ppm in black as well as white *.
From the Producer Shade Print, Duplicate, Fax, Scan as well as Connect With the Canon Color imageCLASS ® MF8050Cn The Canon Shade imageCLASS MF8050Cn establishes brand-new criteria for business-quality lead to any kind of office or home setting. Loaded with sophisticated features, as well as cutting-edge innovation, the MF8050Cn has advanced shade innovations discovered in high-end business devices – in an inexpensive, portable remedy. It supplies quickly as well as accurate printing. Documents prepare at print speeds up to 8 pages-per-minute (ppm) in color and also 12 ppm in black as well as white.
- Printing Method; Color Laser
- Print Speed (up to); Black:Up to 12 ppm (letter), Color:Up to 8 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 2400 x 600 dpi quality
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon Cartridge 116 (C/M/Y/Bk) (Yield: C/M/Y 1,500/Bk 2,300 pages*)
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 30,000 pages
- Printer Language; Canon UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Color Imaging Technologies; Auto Gradation Adjustment, Pure Black Technology, Dual Direct Mapping
- Paper Weights; 16 to 43 lbs. bond (cassette), 16 to 58 lbs. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Output Tray Capacity; 125 sheets (face down)
- Copy Resolution (up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: Up to 12 cpm (letter), Color: Up to 8 cpm (letter)
- Type; Color Laser
- Zoom; 25-400% in 1% increments
- Halftones; 256 levels
- First Copy Time; Black/Color: Approx. 22.5 seconds/28.6 seconds (letter)
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25%, 50%, 64%, 78%, >129%, 200%, 400%
- Document Feeder; 50-sheet1
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11, ADF: 5.5 x 5 to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features; Frame Erase
- Memory Sort; 2 on 1, 4 on 1
- ID Card Copy; Sharpness
- Auto Size Select; Scanner
- Scanner Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Scanner Features; Push Scan (Scan to PC), Pull Scan, Scan to USB, Color/Mono Scan Distinction, Neg/Pos
- Reversal, Mirror Image
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Max. Document Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11, ADF: 5.5 x 5 to 8.5 x 14
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10, Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF8050Cn turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF8050Cn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF8050Cn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|[vtftable] [Windows 32bit] IMAGECLASS MF8050Cn/MF8030Cn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
[Windows 64bit] IMAGECLASS MF8050Cn/MF8030Cn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
Canon imageCLASS MF8030Cn Windows 32-Bit
Canon imageCLASS MF8030Cn Windows 64-Bit
Canon imageCLASS MF8030Cn Mac OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5