Canon imageCLASS MF7480 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The imageCLASS ® MF7480 design includes all of the functionality of the MF7470, but likewise offers Canon’s Universal Send abilities, which allows users to disperse scanned data to several destinations, consisting of people or groups of e-mail as well as Web Fax addresses, Fax destinations (calls for Super G3 Fax solitary or double line option), tool Mail Boxes, network or host data and also folders, and also to document administration applications, such as Canon imageANYWARE Paper Manager.
The Super G3 (33.6 Kbps) fax system enables you to send and obtain papers (including double-sided web pages) with speed as well as convenience while keeping phone line costs as well as paper use down. It’s practical features include 200 one-touch rate dial numbers, 300 coded rate dial numbers, 1000-page fax reception memory capacity, as well as consecutive broadcasting as well as task records.
The imageCLASS MF7480 copies and prints at as much as 25 pages-per-minute for top quality letter-size records. It has complete duplexing capability for copy, print and also fax along with a 50-page 11×17-inch Automatic Record Feeder (ADF). A huge supply of paper can easily be used from either two 250-sheet front-loading paper cassettes or the 80-sheet multi-purpose tray. Canon’s Single Cartridge System just calls for one palatable to be equipped. This system makes use of one cartridge containing both the printer toner and drum device, as well as is customer exchangeable.
- Printing Technology; Monochrome Laser
- Maximum Resolution; 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed; Up to 25ppm (8.5 x 11″, letter, 215.9 x 279.4mm)
- Printer Duty Cycle; 50,000 pages monthly (max.)
- Ink Cartridges; 1 x Canon Cartridge 105 (~10,000 pages)
- Paper Capacity; 2 x 250-sheet cassettes, 1 x 80-sheet multipurpose tray
- Paper Types; Plain paper, business stationery, forms, envelopes
- Paper Sizes; Up to 11 x 17″ (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm), ADF: up to 11 x 17″ (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm)
- Media Weight; 18-24 lb (68-90 gsm) (cassette), 18-32 lb (68-118 gsm) (multipurpose tray)
- Duplex Printing; 50-sheet ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), based on 20 lb (75 g/m2) paper.
- Type; Monochrome Laser
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600dpi, 1200 x 600dpi quality
- First Copy Time; 6.9 sec
- Copy Speed; Up to 25cpm (8.5 x 11″, letter, A4, 210 x 297mm)
- Copy Size; Up to 11 x 17″ (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm), ADF: up to 11 x 17″ (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm)
- Reduction/Enlargement; 50%, 64%, 73%, 78% / 121%, 129%, 200%
Zoom; 50-200% in 1% increments
- Halftones; 256 levels
Memory; 256MB (shared)
- Scanner Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Maximum Resolution; Up to 300 x 300 dpi optical
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Maximum Document Size; Up to 11 x 17″ (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm), ADF: up to 11 x 17″ (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm)
- Compatibility; TWAIN, WIA
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (print, PC fax, scan)
- Network Interface; Internal Ethernet: 10/100 Base T
- Network Protocol; TCP/IP
- Compatible Memory Cards; N/A
- Direct Print Capable; No
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10, Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF7480 turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF7480.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF7480 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II Printer Driver [Windows 64bit]|
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Color Network ScanGear [Windows 64bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 64bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows 64bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Fax Driver [Windows 64bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II Printer Driver [Windows 32bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Color Network ScanGear [Windows 32bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 32bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Fax Driver [Windows 32bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows 32bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II Printer Driver Version [Windows 2000]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 2000]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 /MF9170c/MF7470/MF7480/MF7280 PCL Printer Driver [Windows 2000]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]