Canon imageCLASS MF7470 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The imageCLASS ® MF7470 – a step up from the fundamental MF7460 model – incorporates full network connection for all MFP functions – print, fax and scan – making the tool a perfect option for several workers workplaces. The MF7470 version includes the capability to carry out scanning over the network with the ability to generate documents in JPEG, TIFF as well as PDF layouts. The MF7470 also has the ability to execute network printing with both PCL5 and also PCL6 assistance. This system raises productivity and also cost-efficiency with the built-in Ethernet port for networking. Share printing and faxing straight from a PC.
The unit’s scanner will fit originals approximately 11 x 17″ (journal, paper, 280 x 432mm). The handy 50-page Automatic Record Feeder (ADF) contributes to this printer’s ability to streamline operations, calls for much less constant operator intervention, as well as allows automatic two-sided copying, printing, as well as scanning. The MF7470 has two 250-sheet front-loading paper cassettes that allow you fill up all various dimensions and also sorts of media. It likewise has an 80-sheet multipurpose tray to take care of thicker media such as envelopes and also card stock.
The MF7470 will certainly provide crisp and clear monochrome prints and also copies at accelerate to 25 pages-per-minute. The printer’s procedures are guided using a practical 5.9″ (150mm) VGA touch display which supplies a user friendly menu for establishing various features. It likewise is built to speed your operations by means of its USB 2.0 interface.
- Printing Technology; Monochrome Laser
- Maximum Resolution; Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed; Up to 25 ppm letter
- Printer Duty Cycle; Up to 50,000 pages per month
- Toner Cartridge Compatibility; 1 x Canon Cartridge 105 (~10,000 pages)
- Paper Capacity; 2 x 250-sheet cassettes
1 x 80-sheet multipurpose tray
- Paper Types; Plain paper, business stationery, forms, envelopes
- Paper Sizes; Up to 11.75 x 17″ (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm)
ADF: up to 11 x 17″ (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm)
- Media Weight; 18-24 lb (68-90 gsm) (cassette)
18-32 lb (68-118 gsm) (multipurpose tray)
- ADF Capacity; 50 sheets
- Type; Monochrome Laser
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- First Copy Time; 6.9 sec
- Copy Speed; Up to 25cpm (8.5 x 11″, letter, A4, 210 x 297mm)
- Copy Size; Up to 11.75 x 17″ (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm)
ADF: up to 11 x 17″ (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm)
- Reduction/Enlargement; Reduction: 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%
- Enlargement: 121%, 129%, 200%
- Zoom; 50-200% in 1% increments
- Halftones; 256 levels
- Memory; 256MB (shared)
- Scanner Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution; 300 x 300 dpi
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Maximum Document Size; Up to 11 x 17″ (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm), ADF: up to 11 x 17″ (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm)
- Compatibility; TWAIN, WIA
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (print, PC fax, scan)
- Network Interface; Ethernet: 10/100 Base T
- Network Protocol; TCP/IP
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10, Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF7470 turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF7470.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF7470 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II Printer Driver [Windows 64bit]|
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Color Network ScanGear [Windows 64bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 64bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows 64bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Fax Driver [Windows 64bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II Printer Driver [Windows 32bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Color Network ScanGear [Windows 32bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 32bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Fax Driver [Windows 32bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows 32bit]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II Printer Driver Version [Windows 2000]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 2000]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 /MF9170c/MF7470/MF7480/MF7280 PCL Printer Driver [Windows 2000]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]