Canon imageCLASS MF734Cdw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The all-in-one, Canon Color imageCLASS MF733Cdw supplies function rich abilities in a high quality, trustworthy printer that is suitable for any kind of office atmosphere. Print, scan, copy and also fax capacities help you achieve all essential jobs with simply one device. With easy to use attributes such as the user-friendly 5-inch shade touch LCD panel, different mobile services, generous paper ability and a single-pass, double scan attribute, your organisation will have the assistance as well as performance it deserves.
Nowadays, the hardest part of establishing a 60-pound MFP like the MF731Cdw is usually hoisting it out of the box. Even with 2 people, locating a place to order on to and also raise such a huge uncomfortable device is tough, yet some suppliers, Canon consisted of, are designing their boxes to make the job easier. Canon develops its boxes to ensure that the sides can quickly be detached from one another as well as folded off the beaten track, to ensure that you do not have to get to down into the box itself.
Canon imageCLASS MF734Cdw, Additionally, the plastic bag in which the printer is packed is thick enough to permit you to lift the equipment with it, without very first needing to take it out of the bag. Or else, other than printing a test page and also ultimately scanning it to adjust the imaging device (which is unusual for laser MFPs), setup was straightforward as well as practically regimen. Nowadays, however, with the majority of new printer (the MF731Cdw included) you don’t also have to remove the toner cartridges to unseal and also drink them anymore.
- Printing Method; Color Bubble Jet
- Print Speed (up to); Black:22 ppm
- Color:14 ppm
- Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black:600 x 600 dpi
- Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility
- BCI-3eBk Black, BCI-3eC Cyan, BCI-3eM Magenta, BCI-3eY Yellow
- Paper Sizes; Letter, legal, A4, 4 x 6, 5 x 7,U.S. #10 or European envelopes, banner paper
- Paper Handling; Plain Paper – 150 sheets, Transparencies – 30 sheets, Envelopes – 10, Photo Paper Pro 4 x 6 – 20 sheets, Photo Paper Pro 8.5 x 11 – 1 sheet
- Copy Resolution (up to); 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); 22 cpm
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Borderless Copy, 2 on 1, Image Repeat, Mirror Image, Fit to Page
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Color Depth; Color Depth: 48-bit internal
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 (Platen); 8.5 x 39 (ADF), Document Feeder – 35-sheets**** (letter/legal/A4)
- Modem Speed; 33.6 Kbps
- Transmission Speed (approx.); Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page**; Color: Approx. 1 min. / page***
- Memory Capacity; up to 250 pages**
- Fax Resolution; Black: up to 203 x 196 dpi (fine mode); Color: 200 x 200 dpi
- Speed Dialing; Speed Dials: 10 Speed Dials, 100 Coded Speed Dials
- Receive Mode; Fax Only, Fax/Tel Switch, Manual, DRPD
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF734Cdw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF734Cdw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF734Cdw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon MP730 MP Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows Vista
MP730 Printer MP Drivers Windows Vista (64-bit)
MP730 MP Drivers Windows XP (64-bit)
Canon MP730 MP Drivers Windows 2000 (32-bit)/ Windows XP
MP730 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7
(32-64bit)/Windows Vista (32-64bit)
MF733Cdw/MF731Cdw MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
(Windows 10 x32/8.1 x32/8 x32/7 x32/Vista x32/2008 x32)
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.30 (Windows 10 x32/8.1
x32/7 x32/Vista x32/2008 x32)
Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.02 (Windows 10 x32/8.
1 x32/8 x32/7 x32/Vista x32/2008 x32)
MF733Cdw/MF731Cdw MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
(Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64/2008 x64/2008
R2 x64/2012 x64/2012 R2 x64/2016 x64)
Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/
Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac OS : 10.7/10.
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.9.0 [Mac OS : 10.
UFR II Printer Driver V30.15 (Windows 8 x64)