Canon imageCLASS MF6580 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The imageCLASS ® MF6580 duplicates and also prints at as much as 23 pages-per-minute for top notch letter-size documents. A big supply of paper can conveniently be used from either the 500-sheet front-loading paper cassette or the 100-sheet multipurpose tray. The multipurpose tray can fit a selection of sizes as well as types of paper stock such as bond, plain and shade paper, openness, labels and envelopes for special tasks.
Developed for rate as well as performance, the ImageCLASS MF6580 is a powerful duplex photo copier created to create as well as share premium laser output. The ImageCLASS MF6580 copies and prints at up to 23 pages-per-minute for premium letter-size documents. A larg
- Printing Technology; Laser – monochrome
- Fax Type; Plain paper
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Standard Memory; 128 MB
- Technology; Laser
- Type; Multifunction printer
- Power Consumption Sleep; 5 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 780 Watt
- Microsoft Certifications; Certified for Windows Vista
- Consumables Included; 1 x cartridge (black) – up to 5000 pages
- Max Copying Speed; Up to 23 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution; Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W; 23 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W; 1200 x 600 dpi
- Grayscale Half-Tones; 256
- First Copy Out Time B/W; 8 sec
- Max Document Enlargement; 200 %
- Max Document Reduction; 50 %
- Automatic Duplexing; Yes
- Preset Enlargements; 129 %, 200 %
- Preset Reductions; 50 %, 64 %, 78 %
- Installed Size; 128 MB
- ENERGY STAR Certified; Yes
- Max Printing Resolution; Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed; Up to 23 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W; 1200 x 600 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations; PCL 5e, PCL 6
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm); 23 ppm
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF6580 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF6580.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF6580 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon imageCLASS MF6500 Service Pack for Series Printer Driver V10262614 (32-bit & 64-bit)|
Canon imageCLASS MF6500 Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan V1.0 (Windows 8/8.1/10) [Windows 64-bit]
imageCLASS MF6560/MF6560CX MFDrivers V8.00 (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) (Windows 64bit)
imageCLASS MF6560/MF6560CX MFDrivers V8.00 (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) (Windows 32bit)
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.15.0 (Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 (Mac OS : 10.7)
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.8.1 (Intel : Mac OS X 10.5)
UFR II Printer Driver for Mac OSX 10.4 V2.35 (Intel/PPC) /10.5 (PPC)
imageCLASS MF6550/MF6530 MFDrivers V2.00 (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) (Windows 64bit)
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF6550/MF6530 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 8/8.1/10)
Service Pack for MF6500 Series Printer Driver (32-bit & 64-bit)
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf18