Canon imageCLASS MF6530 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The imageCLASS ® MF6530 duplicates as well as prints at up to 23 pages-per-minute for high-grade letter-size records. A large supply of paper can comfortably be utilized from either the 500-sheet front-loading paper cassette or the 100-sheet multi-purpose tray. The multi-purpose tray can fit a range of dimensions and sorts of paper stock such as bond, plain and color paper, openness, labels and envelopes for special projects.
The advantage of DADF is always that it lets you to most definitely duplicate, print, as well as colour check from one certain or two-sided originals and create two-sided output.
- Printing Method; Monochrome LaserPrint Speed (up to)Black:Up to 23 ppm (letter)Print Resolution (Up to)Black:600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Ink Compatibility; Canon Cartridge 106 (Yield: 5,000 pages*), Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 15,000 pages, *yield is based on 5% coverage document
- Copy Resolution (up to); 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Zoom; 50-200% in 1% increments
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- First Copy Time; Less than 8 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; 50%, 64%, 78% / 129%, 200%
- Document Feeder; 50-sheet3
- Copy Features; 64MB Copy Memory (shared)
- Scanning Element; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)Max. Resolutions Optical:600 x 600 dpi, Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 14 (platen); 8.5 x 14 (ADF)
- Interface; TWAIN, WIA
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF6530 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF6530.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF6530 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon imageCLASS MF6500 Service Pack for Series Printer Driver V10262614 (32-bit & 64-bit)|
Canon imageCLASS MF6500 Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan V1.0 (Windows 8/8.1/10) [Windows 64-bit]
imageCLASS MF6560/MF6560CX MFDrivers V8.00 (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) (Windows 64bit)
imageCLASS MF6560/MF6560CX MFDrivers V8.00 (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) (Windows 32bit)
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.15.0 (Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 (Mac OS : 10.7)
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.8.1 (Intel : Mac OS X 10.5)
UFR II Printer Driver for Mac OSX 10.4 V2.35 (Intel/PPC) /10.5 (PPC)
imageCLASS MF6550/MF6530 MFDrivers V2.00 (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) (Windows 64bit)
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF6550/MF6530 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 8/8.1/10)
Service Pack for MF6500 Series Printer Driver (32-bit & 64-bit)
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.126.96.36.199.mf18