Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Boost performance in your tiny to tool sized office with the Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw. The MF6160dw incorporates every one of your print, copy, scan as well as fax needs into one compact device. This wireless1, black and white laser multifunction printer is optimal for mid-volume workplaces as well as is furnished with a variety of functions to keep services running efficiently and efficiently.
The 600 x 600 dpi color scanner can capturing letter-size papers from the scan glass or legal documents from the ADF. The duplex 35-sheet ADF allows you scan, copy, and fax multipage 2-sided documents in 1 very easy step. The 5-line LCD as well as easy-to-use menus supply choices such as decrease as well as enhancement, 2-on-1, 4-on-1, & ID card copy. Conveniently scan color records to your computer system to reduce paper clutter as well as produce a paperless office. In addition to scanning to a computer, the MF6160dw can scan to a network folder or USB drive. When you scan a document, you can use the packed OCR software to transform the checked document right into editable text.
- Printing Technology; Monochrome laser
- Print Color; Black
- Maximum Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi (1200 x 600 dpi quality)
- Print Speed; Simplex: Up to 35 ppm, Duplex: Up to 17 ppm
- Maximum Print Size; Legal: 8.5 x 14.0″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm)
- First Print Out Speed; 6.0 seconds or less
- Duplex Printing; Automatic
- Compatible Toner Cartridges; Cartridge 119 (~ 2100 pages), Cartridge 119II (~ 6400 pages)
- Printer Duty Cycle; Up to 50,000 pages / month
- Print Features; Watermark, toner saver, page composer, poster, print from USB (JPEG & TIFF)
- Scanner Type; Color flatbed, ADF
- Image Sensor; Color contact image sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution; Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Scan Area; Flatbed: Up to 8.5 x 11.0″ (21.59 x 27.94 cm), ADF: 5.5 x 5.0″ to 8.5 x 14.0″ (13.97 x 12.7 cm to 21.59 x 35.56 cm)
- Scanner Drivers; TWAIN, WIA
- Scan Modes; Push scan (USB, network), Pull scan (USB, network), Scan to USB drive
- Scan File Format; PDF (compact), PDF, JPEG, TIFF
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF6180dw/MF6160dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear|
Windows 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11
Generic PCL6 V4 Printer Driver v2.0
Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan
Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)
|Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.220.127.116.11.mf18|
|[Windows] MF6180dw/MF6160dw Send Function Setting Tool V.1.0.1|