Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The MF5950dw adds Wi-fi connectivity, which the MF5960 lacks They revealed virtually the very same in print speed as well as also result in top quality, reasonably fast and also with excellent text result however problematic graphics. They’re both solid printers along with worth thinking about; your choice in between both would definitely depend on whether WiFi or the additional vehicle drivers is extra crucial. The blocky white MF5960dn actions 17.0 by 15.4 by 18.6 inches (HWD), and also thinks about 40.4 additional pounds. It has a 250-sheet paper cassette plus a 50-sheet multi-purpose input tray, regular of laser printers in its price array, and an automated duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. If you require a whole lot more capability, a 500-sheet tray is provided for $200 (roadway), though it lacks different other paper managing choices.
Featuring a 50-sheet Duplex Automobile Document Feeder (DADF), 250-sheet cassette plus 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and an optional 500-sheet paper cassette pedestal as well as managing paper evaluate to legal5, the MF5960dn delivers print rates of as much as 35 pages per minute single-sided and also 17 web pages per minute double-sided in black as well as white.10 With Canon’s Quick First Print Modern Technology, your very first print shows up in about 6 secs.
- Printing Method; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to); Default Print Mode: 2-sided, Black: Up to 17 ppm (2-sided, plain paper letter)11, Black: Up to 35 ppm (1-sided, plain paper letter)11
- First Print Time; 6 seconds or less (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon Cartridge 119 (Yield: 2,100 pages*), Single Cartridge System, Canon Cartridge 119 II Hi-Capacity (Yield: 6,400 pages*), *Yield is based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Statement, Executive
- Paper Compatibility; Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Bond Paper, Label, Index Card, Envelopes (up to 5 via MP tray – Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5, B5)
- Printer Features; Printer Language, UFR II LT (Host-based), Print Modes, Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Save, Page Composer, Print Memory, 256MB (shared)
- Paper Weights; 16 to 31 lb. bond (cassette), 16 to 51 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Output Tray Capacity; 150 sheets (face down)
- Copy Resolution (up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: Up to 35 cpm (letter), Duplex Black: Up to 17 cpm (letter)
- Type; Monochrome Laser
- Zoom; 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- First Copy Time; Less than 8 seconds1, Warmup Time: Less than 17 seconds, Recovery Time: 5 seconds or less
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25%, 50%, 64%, 78% / 129%, 200%, 400%
- Document Feeder; 50-sheet duplex5
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to Letter, ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
- Copy Features; Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Scanner Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Scanner Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- Max. Resolutions; Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn/MF5950dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)|
Canon imageCLASS MF5950dw Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan
Canon imageCLASS MF5950dw MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh
Canon imageCLASS MF5950dw Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh
Canon imageCLASS MF5950dw Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS
|Canon imageCLASS MF5950dw TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OSX|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5950dw UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux|