Canon imageCLASS MF5780 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Take into consideration the imageClass MF5780 as a workplace ally. Canon has established the imageClass MF5770 for your work environment. This network-ready energy automobile printings, replicates, facsimiles, scans as well as likewise makes an excellent team player. The imageClass MF5770 is a need to for tiny business that require large efficiency in a little bargain. In addition to functions like a 50-sheet Automatic Data Farmer, 250-sheet front-loading paper tape in addition to the single ink cartridge body, replicating and additionally faxing are uncomplicated. Lot the precursors in the data farmer and likewise off they go. Your printings as well as likewise replicates will certainly be developed at around a fast 21 pages-per-minute when faxing or perhaps COMPUTER SYSTEM faxing, records will be sent with its very own Super G3 wire box at as long as 33.6 Kbps
Your prints and duplicates are mosting likely to be produced swiftly, 21-page editions will pick simply a couple of mins, though fax data will possibly be sent out using Super G3 modem at 33. 6 Kbps. When scanning papers, you can acquire high pace with pigmentation examining CCD 1200 x 2400dpi 48 little bits. Overall, Canon imageCLASS MF5780 will complete your jobs much more quickly by utilizing USB 2.0 Hi-Speed A collection of slender analog pipelines showed up ethical or perhaps, in addition to virtually no shoelace. A grayscale photo launched in delinquency configurations showed up moreover moderate in addition to a bit rinsed, although that developed and likewise clean.
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser – monochrome
- Fax Kind; Level paper
- Producer; Canon
- Standard Memory; 64 MEGABYTES
- Technology; Laser
- Connection Technology; Wired
- Kind; Multifunction printer
- Microsoft Certifications; Certified for Windows Panorama
- Consumables Consisted of; 1 x cartridge – up to 2500 web pages – Canon Cartridge-U
- Consisted Of Office Maker Accessories; USB wire
- Power Usage Standby; 21 Watt, 14 Watt
- Power Usage Operational; 650 Watt
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF5780 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF5780.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF5780 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box|
Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Update Tool (Windows 2000/XP)
Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Printer Driver Ver.2.01 for
Tool Box for Windows 98/Me
Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Network Driver Ver.2.01 for Windows
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Network Driver for Windows 98/Me|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Update Tool (Windows 98/Me)|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)