Canon imageCLASS MF5760 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon ImageClass MF5760 approaches 17.4 ins greater in addition to 19.1 ins huge. I much like the format from the primary door, that consists of 3 big buttons for duplicate, facsimile, and also search, flanked via facsimile arrangements as well as even replicate structures, in addition to a good-size Fluid Crystal, Displays food selection between. The MF 5750 was uniformly pure, as well, matching or even surpassing the ordinary speed submitted by monochrome MFPs below on all 3 attributes posting, checking, and also duplicating. That published both contents along with graphics documentations quickly, at 14.9 web pages every moment as well as 7.9 ppm, especially. This system in addition inspected a various shades photo in 27.2 few secs (concerning criterion for the group), as well as additionally that replicated a website from a text message in 4.1 secs (1 second slower in comparison to the standard).
Publish, Check, and Fax are going to be generated in just some seconds without having to linger extended; you may likewise send out a fax through Super G3 modem by utilizing the highest rate of 33. 6 Kbps. To scan a 1200 x 2400dpi doc you might get it performed in just a few seconds Merely due to the fact that this printer makes use of Hi-Speed USB 2.0 link. Canon imageCLASS MF5760 can be ready to fulfill the desires of Printing, Scanning and also fax supply inside your business office. For vehicle driver aid and downloading, you will discover it around the desk that we have actually obtained provided listed below
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser – monochrome
- Fax Type; Plain paper
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Standard Memory; 64 MB
- Technology; Laser
- Connectivity Technology; Wired
- Type; Multifunction printer
- Microsoft Certifications; Certified for Windows Vista
- Consumables Included; 1 x cartridge – up to 2500 pages – Canon Cartridge-U
- Included Office Machine Accessories; USB cable
- Power Consumption Standby; 21 Watt, 14 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 650 Watt
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF5760 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF5760.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF5760 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box|
Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Update Tool (Windows 2000/XP)
Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Printer Driver Ver.2.01 for
Tool Box for Windows 98/Me
Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Network Driver Ver.2.01 for Windows
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Network Driver for Windows 98/Me|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Update Tool (Windows 98/Me)|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)