Canon imageCLASS MF5730 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The imageClass MF5730 is a should for the neighborhood business that calls for significant efficiency in a little package deal. Together with features like a 50-sheet Automatic Data Farmer, 250-sheet front-loading paper tape as well as the solitary container system, replicating along with faxing are basic and also simple. Number the authentics in the record farmer as well as likewise off they go. Your printings as well as likewise replicates will be created at as much as a fast 21 pages-per-minute, when faxing or even Computer faxing; documents will unquestionably be relayed utilizing its own Super G3 wire box at as long as 33.6 Kbps.
Minimize lost time before old, sluggish office equipments with attributes like a 50-sheet Automatic Record Feeder, 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette as well as the Solitary Cartridge System. Lots the originals in the document feeder and also off they go. Your prints and duplicates will certainly be made at as much as a rapid 21 pages-per-minute, with top quality you can rely on.
When scanning papers, you will accomplish exceptional tone-on-tone quality with 1200 x 2400 dpi 48-bit ** CCD shade scanning. In general, your imageCLASS MF5730 will certainly complete projects quicker with the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface. *.
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser – monochrome
- Fax Type; Plain paper
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Standard Memory; 64 MB
- Technology; Laser
- Connectivity Technology; Wired
- Type; Multifunction printer
- Microsoft Certifications; Certified for Windows Vista
- Consumables Included; 1 x cartridge – up to 2500 pages – Canon Cartridge-U
- Included Office Machine Accessories; USB cable
- Power Consumption Standby; 21 Watt, 14 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 650 Watt
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF5730 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF5730.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF5730 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box|
Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Update Tool (Windows 2000/XP)
Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Printer Driver Ver.2.01 for
Tool Box for Windows 98/Me
Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Network Driver Ver.2.01 for Windows
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Network Driver for Windows 98/Me|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Update Tool (Windows 98/Me)|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)|