Canon imageCLASS MF5630 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon imageCLASS MF5630 3-in-1 Laser Multifunction Printer includes 3-in-1 alternatives in top notch printing, shade scanning as well as duplicating. It supplies 1,200 x 600 dpi resolution printing as well as super-speed printing and also copying around 18 pm/ 18 pm (Mono.). Likewise, it has 1,200 x 2,400 dpi resolution optical scanner in addition to USB 2.0 Hi-speed interface for really rapid details transfers. Additionally, the 50-sheet Car Paper Feeder includes ease for multi websites duplicating as well as also scanning. Consisted of with remarkable efficiency and also easy treatment, which is a suitable option for SOHO individuals.
When setting up Canon imageCLASS MF5630 Motorist, see to it name is properly setup in addition to ready to publish. Open the file including the Canon imageCLASS MF5630 Driver to extract them to the directory site on your hard disk. This will decompress the information paper however the name might maintain very comparable to the printing gadget type of the vehicle drivers a person downloaded. Via pushing within the exe file style, the Canon imageCLASS MF5630 Vehicle driver will definitely instantly be arrangement on your laptop computer or computer as well as all of the Canon imageCLASS MF5630 abilities will end up valuable. If the Canon imageCLASS MF5630 Motorist have actually been setup on older version printing device application, upgrade the printer application. This will see to it all functions are active. The printer concern solving performance that allows the printer to identify application printer concerns will end up reliable as well as all printer application problems can conveniently be fixed
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser – monochrome
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Standard Memory; 64 MB
- Consumables Included; 1 x toner (black) – up to 2500 pages
- Color; gray
- Color Category; gray
- Power Consumption Sleep; 7 Watt
- Power Consumption Standby; 22 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 620 Watt
- Max Copying Speed; Up to 18 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution; Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W; 18 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W; 1200 x 600 dpi
- First Copy Out Time B/W; 20 sec
- Max Document Enlargement; 200 %
- Max Document Reduction; 50 %
- Automatic Duplexing; none
- Maximum Copies; 99
- Exposure Modes; photo, text, text and photo
- ENERGY STAR Certified; Yes
- Max Printing Resolution; Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed; Up to 18 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W; 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm); 18 ppm
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF5630 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF5630.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF5630 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF5630 for Windows
Windows Xp Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1
Canon imageCLASS MF5630 printer driver Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX /
ScanGear) for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit)
Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 MF Drivers for Windows
Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 Tool Box Windows XP (32-bit)
|Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF56500 Tool Box Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 Tool Box for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/
|Canon LaserBase MF5630/MF5650 MF Toolbox for Windows 8.1/