Canon imageCLASS MF4570dn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon ImageCLASS MF4570dn laser multifunctional printer comes standard with print, copy, scan, and also fax abilities. The month-to-month responsibility cycle of 10,000 perceptions will stay up to date with the demands of your expanding service. The imageCLASS MF4570dn built-in Ethernet port permits users to quickly set up in your network. Prints prepare before you make it to the imageCLASS MF4570dn with a first print out time in less than 9 seconds as well as a result speed of 26 ppm.
For productivity with less problem, the imageCLASS MF4570dn provides. It can produce letter-sized copies and also prints at speeds up to 26 pages-per-minute with a very first web page out time in regarding only 6 secs! Its front-loading cassette paper tray will stand up to 250 8.5 x 14.0/ legal size pages and it has a single-sheet multi-purpose tray. It also features a 35-page Automatic Document Feeder/ADF and also automatic two-sided duplex printing which function to save money and time while giving even more printing with less user-intervention.
The MF4570 likewise integrates the Canon Solitary Cartridge System, which combines the printer toner and drum in one easy-to-replace device, causing excellent photo quality retention and also eliminating the problem and warehousing of different toner and drum consumables.
- Printing Method; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to); Black:Up to 26 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon Cartridge 128; CRG yield* (2,100), *Yield based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Statement, Executive
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 35-sheet3
- Paper Weights; 16 to 43 lb. bond (cassette), 16 to 43 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Output Tray Capacity; 250-sheet cassette plus 1-sheet multipurpose tray
- Copy Resolution (up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Up to 26 cpm (letter)
- Zoom; 25-400% in 1% increments
- Halftones; 256 levels
- First Copy Time; Approx. 9 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25%, 50%, 64%, 78% , 129%, 200%, 400%
- Scanner Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Scanner Features; Rotate, Push Scan (Scan to PC), Pull Scan
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- File Format; Hi-Compression PDF, Searchable PDF, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP2
- Modem Speed; Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)
- Fax Resolution; Up to 203 x 391 dpi (super fine)
- Memory Capacity; Up to 256 pages1
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF4570dn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF4570dn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF4570dn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF4570DN Windows 32-Bit
Canon imageCLASS MF4570DN Windows 64-Bit
Canon imageCLASS MF4570DN Mac OS X 10.10,
OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7