Canon imageCLASS MF416dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon imageCLASS MF416dw ensures effectiveness with its 4-in-1 performance. The MF416dw uses attribute rich capabilities in a top quality, reputable printer that is perfect for any type of little office or office atmosphere.
A flatbed and ADF scanning device enables the staying settings, and also uses an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for in-depth imagery. The flatbed also includes a glass size of 8.5 x 11.7″ for letter and also A4-size documents. Copying and faxing also take advantage of the printer’s capacities as well as all of these settings can access automatic duplexing when making use of the 50-sheet ADF. General paper handling is straightforward with a basic 250-sheet input tray and 50-sheet multipurpose tray for numerous media kinds.
The MF416dw has cordless connectivity, enhancing your performance as well as enabling you to print from nearly throughout your house or office6. The device likewise has actually built in Wi-Fi direct capability6a, enabling easy connection to mobile gadgets without a router. The MF416dw is geared up with a variety of very easy to make use of mobile abilities for printing on-the-go utilizing your suitable smart phone, such as Apple ® AirPrint ® 9, Mopria ™ Print Service10 and Google Cloud Print ™ 11. The Canon PRINT Business8 app enables customers to print to and scan from the device to compatible iOS or Android gadgets. With NFC7 technology, you can conveniently “Touch as well as Print” to the MF416dw using your compatible smart phone.
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed; Up to 17ppm (2-sided plain paper letter) / 35ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time; 6.3 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II (Host-based), PCL6 (5c,XL)
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi; , (1200 x 600 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal (8.5 x 14 inches)
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver
- Print Memory; 1 GB (Shared)
- Direct Print from USB; PDF/JPEG/TIFF formats
- Copy Type; Monochrome Laser
- Copy Speed; Up to 35ppm (letter)
- Duplex Copy Speed; Up to 17cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type; Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time; 16 seconds or less from power on
- First Copy Time; 10 seconds or less3
- Recovery Time; 5 seconds or less
- Maximum Number of Copies; Up to 999 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25-400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11, , Feeder: 5.1 x 5.5 to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features; Frame Erase, Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Modem Speed; Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)4
- Fax Resolution; Up to 406 x 391 dpi (ultra fine)
- Transmission Time; Approx. 3 seconds per page (ECM-JBIG, transmitting from the memory at 33.6 Kbps)
- Memory Capacity; Up to 512 sheets4a
- Speed Dials; Up to 281 dials
- Group Dialing; 199 destinations
- Sequential Broadcasting; 310 destinations
- Duplex Fax; Yes
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF416dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF416dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF416dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
MF414dw Driver For Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64)
MF414dw Driver For Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64)
MF414dw Driver For Windows XP/XP x64/Vista/Vista x64)
MF414dwimageCLASS MF414dw Driver For Mac Os x
MF414dw Driver For Mac Os x 10.09/10.08/10.07
MF414dw Driver For Mac Os 10.14 Mojave
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF419dw/MF416dw/MF414dw
MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF419dw/MF416dw/MF414dw
MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)
PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.6.0 [Mac
OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]
Software – [Windows] MF515dw/MF419dw/MF416dw/MF414dw/
D1550/D1520 Send Function Setting Tool V.1.0.2
Software – Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)