Canon imageCLASS MF4122 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, This is an All-In-One Laser Printer is a small multi use device that gives extra performance in a small area. It can printing, duplicating, faxing as well as color scanning with an extra automated duplex printing feature that allows you to conserve added in theory. We can copy paper using this MF4122 Printer conveniently.
This printer vehicle driver is obviously easy to use in software programs between the printer as well as the computer of the computer system. The printer aid with computer software can be attached all at once with the printer with a USB wire. The computer system will be an odered printer that does a printed web page and the printer’s track record may be suggested in the smart panel (windows standing) of the computer along with the screen of certain mistake messages.
This Canon imageCLASS MF4122 printer supplies two-sided capabilities for printing, copying and scanning, making it possible for customers to significantly minimize paper consumption. This can print with printing rates of up to 20 web pages per min in A4 size and also print sharp monochrome text with resolutions up to 1200 x 600 dpi. This gadget is equipped with functions such as 35-sheet Automatic Record Feeder, 250-sheet front-loading paper tapes, Automatic Double-sided printing, and Solitary Cartridge System.
- Print Technology; Laser flatbed All-In-One
- Resolution; 600 x 600dpi
- Memory; 32MB
- Print Speed; 20ppm (A4)
- Printable Width; 216mm
- Paper Capacity; Input: 250-sheet paper tray, 1-sheet MP Tray, Output: 100-sheet
- Paper Sizes; A4, LTR, LGL, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-5)
- OS Support; Win 98 / Me / 2000 / XP; Mac OS 10.2.8 to 10.4.3 for printing
- Dimensions; 390 x 423 x 369mm (W x D x H)
- Weight; 12.4kg
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF4122 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF4122.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF4122 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Tool Box Ver.220.127.116.11.mf04 for Windows 98/Me
imageCLASS MF4100 Series UFR II Printer Driver for
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF4150/MF4122 MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF4150/MF4122 MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 2000] Tool Box Ver.18.104.22.168.mf12
Canon imageClass MF3240 Driver For Windows 8 [64bit]
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.22.214.171.124.mf18
UFR II Printer Driver V2.35 for Mac OS X 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /
Printer Driver Ver.1.80 for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.
11.0 [Mac OS : 10.6]