Canon imageCLASS MF3240 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Add the imageCLASS MF3240 to your work area. This compact system occupies the same area as a stand-alone printer, yet is really a laser printer, photo copier, color scanner and fax All-in-One. The imageCLASS MF3240 creates fast, high-quality laser records at a fast 21 pages-per-minute. The 250-sheet front packing paper cassette and Solitary Cartridge System produce uncomplicated renewing for constant outcome.
The imageCLASS MF3240 generates quickly, high-quality laser papers at a fast 21 pages-per-minute. The 250-sheet front packing paper cassette and also Single Cartridge System develop simple and easy restoring for continuous output. The imageCLASS MF3240 can quickly send out and also get faxes making use of the built-in 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax modem and also integrates a solid listing of fax features, including eight one-touch rate dial numbers, 100 coded speed dial numbers, 256-page fax reception memory capability, sequential broadcasting as well as task reports. Optimized for speed, your projects will be sped up with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface.
- Printing Method; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to); Black:21 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon X25 Cartridge (Yield: 2,500 pages*) , Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 5,000 pages, *yield is based on 5% coverage document
- Paper Weights; 17 to 34 lb.
- Output Tray Capacity; 250-sheet cassette, manual tray
- Copy Resolution (up to); 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Copy Speed (up to); Up to 21 cpm (letter)
- Zoom; 50%-200% in 1% increments
- First Copy Time; Less than 11 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; 50%, 64%, 78% / 129%, 200%
- Copy Features; Memory, Toner Save, 2 on 1
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 600 dpi, Interpolated:9600 x9600 dpi
- Max. Document Size; Up to 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface; TWAIN, WIA
- Modem Spee; Up to 33.6 Kbps
- Memory Capacity; Up to 256 pages
- Fax Resolution; Up to 203 x 391 dpi
- Speed Dialing; 8 one -touch speed dials / 100 coded dials
- Receive Mode; Fax Only Manual, Answering, DRPD, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
- Fax Features; Remote RX, Dual Access
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF3240 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF3240.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF3240 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageClass MF3240 Driver For Windows 10 [32bit]
Canon imageClass MF3240 Driver For Windows 10 [64bit]
Canon imageClass MF3240 Driver For Windows 8.1 [32bit]
Canon imageClass MF3240 Driver For Windows 8.1 [64bit]
Canon imageClass MF3240 Driver For Windows 8 [32bit]
Canon imageClass MF3240 Driver For Windows 8 [64bit]
Canon imageClass MF3240 Driver For Windows 7 [32bit]
Canon imageClass MF3240 Driver For Windows 7 [64bit]
Canon imageClass MF3240 Driver For Windows XP [32bit]
Canon imageClass MF3240 Driver For Windows XP [64bit]