Canon imageCLASS MF3110 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, MF3110 All-in-One Printer with the performance of compact excellent quality generate. Amazing print high quality imageCLASS MF3110 printer prints FAST-earlier. Also Canon imageCLASS MF3110 function scanner, copier functions well giving an optimum resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 optical/ 9600 x 9600 inserted, with 48-bit shade depth.
The imageCLASS MF3110 creates quickly, high quality laser documents at a quick 21 pages-per-minute. The 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette as well as Single Cartridge System develop effortless renewing for constant output. When scanning papers, you will attain remarkable tone-on-tone clearness with 1200 x 2400 dpi 48-bit * CCD color scanning. Maximized for speed, your projects will certainly be increased with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface. ** An optional outside print web server is available for raised performance of your small office team.
Including paper to the MF3110’s primary paper tray is easy, as is the rest of the printer’s configuration, partially because this equipment does not have difficult features such as duplexing or networking. Canon even consists of a USB cable television for its updated USB 2.0 port– an unusual and also charitable motion, unless you were wishing for an old-school parallel-port link, which is not consisted of.
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser – monochrome
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Standard Memory; 64 MB
- Technology; Laser
- Connectivity Technology; Wired
- Type; Multifunction printer
- Color; gray
- Color Category; gray
- Power Consumption Sleep; 12 Watt
- Power Consumption Standby; 20 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 700 Watt
- Max Copying Speed; Up to 21 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W; 21 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W; 600 x 600 dpi
- First Copy Out Time B/W; 14 sec
- Max Document Enlargement; 200 %
- Max Document Reduction; 50 %
- Automatic Duplexing; none
- Preset Enlargements; 129 %, 200 %
- Preset Reductions; 50 %, 64 %, 78 %
- Maximum Copies; 99
- Exposure Modes; photo, text, text and photo
- Installed Size; 64 MB
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF3110 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF3110.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF3110 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
imageCLASS MF3110/MF3111 MFDrivers V3.00 (CARPS /
ScanGear) for Windows 32bit
Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan Windows 32-bit, 64-bit
Tool Box Ver.220.127.116.11.mf18 Windows 32bit
MF Toolbox v18.104.22.168.m for Windows 32/64bit