Canon imageCLASS MF247dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac,The all-in-one, Canon imageCLASS MF247dw printer supplies top quality outcome, feature-rich capabilities and reliability that is optimal for any kind of small office or office setting. The imageCLASS MF247dw has print, scan, duplicate and also fax abilities so you can complete all necessary tasks with just one machine. With several easy to use features and also numerous mobile services, your everyday workflow will be a breeze.
Your specialist quality papers are printed at speeds of approximately 28 pages per minute1 in black and white with a fast very first print time of 6 secs or less2. Eco-conscious, all mode duplexing right out of the box assists you save money on paper and also related costs. The tiltable, touch LCD panel permits you to navigate through the food selection quickly. The wide display is user friendly and also easy to review, and you can likewise customize your residence screen to swiftly access your most commonly made use of functions.
Canon imageCLASS MF247dw, Paper handling is done with the ADF, a 250-sheet input tray, or a 1-sheet guidebook bypass for specialized media. Furthermore, this selection enables records up to 8.5 x 14″. The MF247dw is durable with a monthly obligation cycle of 15,000 pages and versatile with USB 2.0, Ethernet, as well as Wi-Fi connection choices.
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed; Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper letter) / 28ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time; 6 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host-based), PCL (5e, 6)
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal (8.5 x 14 inches)
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver
- Print Memory; 512 MB (Shared)
- Copy Speed; Up to 28ppm (letter, 1-sided), Up to 16ppm (letter, 2-sided)
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type; Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time; 14 seconds or less from power on
- First Copy Time; Approximately 9 seconds3
- Recovery Time; Approximately 2 seconds, Maximum Number of Copies
- Up to 999 copies; Reduction/Enlargement, 25-400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11, Feeder: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features; Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory; 512 MB (Shared)
- Scan Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Scan Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical)
- Scan Size; Platen / Feeder: Up to Legal
- Duplex Scan; No
- Compatibility; TWAIN, WIA, ICA
- Scan Features; Push Scan, Pull Scan: USB and Network
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF247dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF247dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF247dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32bit] MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MFDrivers
(UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 64bit] MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MFDrivers
(UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 32bit] UFR II Printer Driver V30.15
[Windows 64bit] UFR II Printer Driver V30.15
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.8.0 [Mac
OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]
Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.9.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.