Canon imageCLASS MF236n Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The all-in-one, Canon imageCLASS MF236n printer provides top quality outcome, feature-rich abilities and dependability that is suitable for any small office or office setting. The imageCLASS MF236n has print, scan, duplicate and fax abilities so you can accomplish all needed jobs with simply one machine. With lots of easy to use attributes and also numerous mobile services, your day-to-day operations will certainly be a breeze.
For the best convenience, this printer additionally enables you to publish wirelessly from your mobile device with the touch of a switch, thanks to its Wi-Fi straight connect attribute. Thanks to its intense LCD display, reviewing features on the menu is very easy as well as clear for efficient solution in your fast-paced setting.
Canon imageCLASS MF236n, Paper handling is done via the ADF, a 250-sheet input tray, or a 1-sheet multi-purpose tray for specialized media. Furthermore, this range allows for files as much as 8.5 x 14″. The MF236n is durable with a monthly task cycle of 15,000 pages and flexible with USB 2.0 as well as Ethernet connectivity choices.
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed; Up to 24ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time; 6 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal (8.5 x 14 inches)
- Print Modes; Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver
- Print Memory; 256 MB (shared)
- Copy Speed; Up to 24ppm (letter)
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type; Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time; 14 seconds or less from power on
- First Copy Time; Approximately 9 seconds3
- Recovery Time; Approximately 2 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies; Up to 999 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25-400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11, Feeder: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features; Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory; 256 MB (shared)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF236n is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF236n.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF236n wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32bit] MF237w/MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX /
Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)
[Windows 64bit] MF237w/MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX /
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.22.214.171.124
Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.9.0 for Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/
Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Mac OS : 10.6]
Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS : 10.6
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.8.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/