Canon imageCLASS MF232w Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The 3 in 1, Canon imageCLASS MF232w printer supplies premium quality result, feature-rich capabilities as well as dependability that is perfect for any type of small workplace or office setting. The imageCLASS MF232w has print, check and replicate capacities so you can accomplish necessary tasks with just one equipment. With several easy to use attributes as well as various mobile remedies, your everyday process will be a breeze.
Your professional quality records are published at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute1 in black and white with a fast initial print time of 6 secs or less2. The tiltable LCD panel enables you to navigate with the menu quickly. The broad screen is easy to use as well as easy to review, as well as you can also personalize your residence screen to rapidly access your most typically utilized attributes.The w in the name MF232w represents cordless, yet this AIO likewise sustains Ethernet as well as Wi-Fi Direct. Wi-Fi Direct is a peer-to-peer networking method that allows you to connect your mobile phones to the printer without either it or them being attached to an intermediary network or router.
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed; Up to 24ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time; 6 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal (8.5 x 14 inches)
- Print Modes; Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver
- Print Memory; 256 MB (shared)
- Copy Speed; Up to 24ppm (letter)
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type; Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time; 14 seconds or less from power on
- First Copy Time; Approximately 9 seconds3
- Recovery Time; Approximately 2 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies; Up to 999 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25-400% in 1% increments
- Copy Features; Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory; 256 MB (shared)
- Scan Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Scan Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical)
- Scan Size; Platen: Up to Letter
- Compatibility; TWAIN, WIA, ICA
- Scan Features; Push Scan, Pull Scan: USB and Network
- Standard Paper Source(s); 250-sheet cassette plus 1-sheet multipurpose tray, 16-43 lb. (bond, plain paper)4
- Paper Output; 100 sheets (face down)
- Media Sizes; Letter, Legal, Executive, Statement
- Media Types; Plain, Color, Recycled, Heavy, Bond, Label, Envelope
- Envelope Capacity; 1 (multipurpose tray)
- Envelope Types; Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF232w is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF232w.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF232w wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32bit] MF237w/MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX /
Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)
[Windows 64bit] MF237w/MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX /
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.126.96.36.199
Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.9.0 for Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/
Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Mac OS : 10.6]
Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS : 10.6
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.8.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/