Canon imageCLASS MF227dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon imageCLASS MF227dw is designed for little and office that are trying to find feature-rich, easy to use printers in a small device. With every one of your print, copy, scan and fax needs integrated into one device you can make certain the highest level of effectiveness. Furthermore, with a range of mobile alternatives and wireless connectivity you can stay linked from anywhere in your office or home.
Remain effective also when on your smart phones with Canon Mobile Printing as well as Canon Mobile Scanning for Business. Both are complimentary apps offered on the App Storesm as well as Google Play ™ and allow for smooth printing and also scanning with your iOS or Android smart phone. The MF227dw is also compatible with Apple ® AirPrint ™ for printing from your iPhone ® and iPad ®. While the Mopria ™ Print Service offers you the capability to print from your Android smart device or tablet.
Canon imageCLASS MF227dw, Connection choices include Wi-Fi (wireless), Ethernet (wired), and also linking straight to a single PC through USB (wired). But remember that, since this MFP has no Wi-Fi Direct or Near-Field Communication (NFC) mobile connection, in order to link to cloud sites (and some other mobile options), you’ll need a network connection, as the USB option will not work.
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed; Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)4, Up to 28ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)4
- First Print Time; 6 seconds or less (letter)5
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi, (1200 x 1200 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory; 256 MB (Shared)
- Copy Type; Monochrome Laser
- Copy Speed; Up to 28cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type; Text/Photo, Photo, Text
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time; Approximately 13.5 seconds
- First Copy Time; Approximately 9 seconds8
- Recovery Time; Approximately 2 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies; 99 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25%, 50%, 64%, 78%129%, 200%, 400%
- Zoom; 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to Letter, ADF: Up to Legal
- Copy Features; Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory; 256 MB (Shared)
- Modem Speed; Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)9
- Fax Resolution; Up to 200 x 400 dpi (super fine)
- Transmission Time; JBIG (approx. 3 seconds)
- Memory Capacity; Up to 256 sheets10
- Speed Dials; 100 coded dials
- Group Dialing; 103 destinations
- Sequential Broadcasting; 114 destinations
- Duplex Fax; No
- Receive Modes; FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
- Fax Features; Remote RX, Dual Access, Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection, Error Correction Mode, Auto Redial
- Activity Reports; Activity Result & Activity Management
- pC Fax; Sending only
- Fax Forwarding; Yes
- Scan Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF227dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF227dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF227dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box mf17
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF229dw/MF227dw MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF229dw/MF227dw MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] AddressBook Tool (MF4800Series/
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Intel : Mac OS X
Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.
Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.9.0 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.
UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux