Canon imageCLASS MF211 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon imageCLASS MF211 Compact as well as easy to use, the MF211 lets you accomplish high-quality monochrome prints at as much as 1200 x 1200dpi for the fantastic message in addition to an image file. Canon’s exclusive modern-day technology On-Demand Correcting take in much less power in addition to warm up swiftly as contrasted to the standard fusing roller designs, allowing a quick warm up time as well as also fast very initial print.
Criterion’s special advancement On-Demand Repairing devour less power and also heat up quickly contrasted with the customary melding roller outlines, empowering a quick warm up time and also stylish initial print.Alternate path to the ID Card Copy, Scan to COMPUTER and Paper Save Copy ability come on the operation board.The Canon holding nothing back one toner cartridge 337 includes the photosensitive drum, cleaning up unit and toner supply in one minimized package, saving expenses and also making cartridge substitutions straightforward.
Canon imageCLASS MF211, The printer can be developed to enter rest setting after it stays unmoving for a predefined time span, feeding on less vitality. It is anything however tough to be good-hearted to nature while saving cost. Press any type of key on the operation board to wake the equipment up from rest mode.The operation board has a 2 phase tilt. The flexibility allows customer to put the maker in addition to a workplace or a reduced system.
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed; Up to 24ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)6
- First Print Time; 6 seconds or less (letter)5
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi, (1200 x 12000 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; No
- Print Modes; Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory; 256 MB (Shared)
- Copy Type; Monochrome Laser
- Copy Speed; Up to 24cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type; Text/Photo, Photo, Text
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time; Approximately 13.5 seconds
- First Copy Time; Approximately 9 seconds9
- Recovery Time; Approximately 2 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies; 99 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25%, 50%, 64%, 78%129%, 200%, 400%
- Zoom; 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to Letter
- Copy Features; Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory; 256 MB (Shared)
- Scan Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Scan Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
- Scan Size; Platen: Up to Letter
- Duplex Scan; No
- Compatibility; TWAIN, WIA
- Scan Features; Push Scan, Pull Scan
- Pull Scan; USB and Network
- Push Scan (Scan to pC); USB and Network
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF211 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF211.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF211 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF211 Driver Download for Windows
Canon imageCLASS MF211 Driver Download for Mac OS