Canon imageCLASS LBP712Cdn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon Shade imageCLASS LBP712Cdn is an easy to use, duplex, single function laser printer suitable for any business environment. The LBP712Cdn delivers lightning quick, remarkable shade result as well as prints at rates of as much as 40 pages-per-minute1, with your initial print readily available in 6 secs or less2. The device sustains UFR II, PCL 5c/e, PCL6 and also Adobe ® PostScript ® printer languages, permitting higher versatility for your printing needs.
Canon imageCLASS LBP712Cdn, Duplex (two-sided) printing is made it possible for by default, yet you can easily turn it off in the chauffeur user interface. The LBP712Cdn includes 2 paper input resources: a 550-sheet main drawer as well as a 100-sheet multipurpose tray for bypassing the main drawer, for a total amount of 650 sheets. If 650 pages from two different resources isn’t sufficient, you can add up to 3 550-sheet cassettes ($325 each), for a total amount of 2,300 sheets from 5 sources, for high volume and/or the convenience of holding several various kinds of media ready, without needing to take the printer inactive to alter media types.
- Printer Type; Color Laser Single Function Printer
- Print Speed; Up to 40 ppm (Color/BW: 1 and 2-sided, plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time; 6 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II, PCL 5c/e, PCL6, Adobe® PostScript®
- Print Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi, 9,600 equivalent x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal (multipurpose tray)
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver, Poster, Booklet, Collate
- Print Memory; 1 GB
- Direct Print from USB; Print File format: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, XPS
- Standard Paper Source(s); Standard Cassette: 550-sheet; 16 to 43 lb. bond (plain paper); Letter, A4, A5, B5, Statement, Executive (Min: 4 x 5.8 / Max: 8.5 x 11.7)3
- Multipurpose Tray: 100-sheet; 16 to 57 lb. bond (plain paper); Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Statement, Executive (Min: 3 x 5 / Max: 8.5 x 14)3
- Optional Paper Source(s); 550-sheet cassette; 16 to 43 lb. bond (plain paper); Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Statement, Executive (Min: 4 x 5.8 / Max: 8.5 x 14)3
- Document Feeder; NA
- Paper Output; Approx. 200 sheets (face down)
- Media Types; Thin paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper, Thick paper, Colored paper, Label, Post card, Envelope, Rough paper
- Envelope Capacity; 10
- Envelope Types; Com 10, Monarch, C5, DL
- Standard Interface(s); USB Device High-Speed 2.0, Shared 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet (Network)
- USB Functions; Print
- Mobile Functions; Canon PRINT Business4, Apple® AirPrint®5, Mopria™ Print Service6, Google Cloud Print™7
- Web Browser Support for Remote UI; Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Supported Network Protocols; SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP712Cdn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS LBP712Cdn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP712Cdn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
UFR II Printer Driver Windows 32bit
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh –
(Mac OS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)
PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh –
(Mac OS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)
PPD files for Mac OS – (Mac OS 10.12/10.11/10.10/
PostScript 3 Printer Driver Windows 64bit
Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 64bit