Canon imageCLASS LBP7110Cw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Color imageCLASS LBP7110Cw is a high quality, trustworthy color laser printer that is developed to fulfill the requirements of individual, home office as well as small workplace users. With wireless1 connectivity users can easily publish from anywhere in their home or office. In addition, customers can delight in the benefit of printing straight from their iphone or Android gadget with the Canon Mobile Printing app2, readily available for free on the Application Store and Google Play.
Shade laser printer provides high-grade imaging packaged with cordless and also mobile connection to streamline printing process. Built-in wireless abilities permit files can be published from basically throughout the home or office and published directly from a smart device or tablet via the Canon Mobile Printing app. Connectivity includes USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base T Ethernet as well as 802.11 b/g/n Wireless. Spend much less time waiting for your files with print rates of approximately 14 web pages per min in shade and also black/white. Superior Imaging Modern technology helps to produce high-grade shade result. Solitary Cartridge System incorporates printer toner as well as drum into one easy-to-replace unit. Effective Energy Saver Setting uses just 4 watts of energy. Small design saves room on any desktop. The imageClass LBP7110Cw also includes a 64MB memory and 150-sheet input tray is front-loading.
Really feel the remarkable experience when you visit the website canon-driver. org obtaining the vehicle driver is so easy. In here, you can upgrade your chauffeur for canon from the expert motorist Download website. This vehicle driver for Canon LBP7110Cw will supply complete printing as well as scanning capability for your item.
- Printer Type; Color Laser
- Print Speed; Up to 14 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)3
- First Print Time; Approximately 18 seconds4
- Printer Language; UFR II LT
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
(1200 x 1200 dpi quality)
- Duplex Print; No
- Print Modes; Toner Saver, Watermark, Page Composer
- Print Memory; 64 MB
- Standard Paper Source(s); 150-sheet cassette5
- Paper Output; 125 sheets (face down)5
- Paper Weight; 16-60 lb. bond (cassette)
- Media Sizes; Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive, Statement
- Media Types; Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Coated Paper, Index Card, Gloss Film
- Envelope Capacity; 10 envelopes
- Envelope Types; Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5
- Standard Interface(s); USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base T Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless1
- Embedded Web Server (Remote UI); Yes
- Web Browser Support for Remote UI; Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
Print Protocols;LPD, RAW, WSD
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP7110Cw turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS LBP7110Cw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP7110Cw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|[Windows 64bit] LBP7110Cw UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.20.63|
Canon LBP7110Cw Windows 64Bit
Canon LBP7110Cw Windows 32Bit
Color imageCLASS LBP7110Cw Driver Windows Mac Os X 32bit
Color imageCLASS LBP7110Cw Driver Windows Mac Os X 64bit