Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – This is a beginning color printer that is not simply inexpensive, nevertheless furthermore power reliable. Features include print rates of approximately 17ppm grayscale and 4ppm shade. The compact style of the i-SENSYS LBP7018C along with its silent operation make it the appropriate computer printer for little or office use. Small in dimension and likewise responsive, this affordable printer utilizes sensational premium quality shade printing. There’s no lingering when you want to print, with Canon’s Quick First Print modern technologies. Printing at approximately 16 ppm in mono as well as likewise 4 ppm in color, it has a mono Very first Print Out Time of merely 13.6 secs so there’s really little hold-up in initial outcome.
- Print Speed; 16 ppm mono, 4 ppm colour (A4)
- Printing Method; Laser beam printing
- Print Quality; Up to 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi
- Warm-up Time; Approx. 10 seconds from Sleep, Approx. 66 seconds or less from power on
- First Page Out Time; Approx. 24.7/13.6 seconds (Colour/Mono)
- Duty Cycle; Max 15,000 pages per month¹
- Print Margins; 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right (10 mm – envelope)
- Paper Input (Standard); 150-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Paper Output; 50-sheet face down
- Media Types; Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Coated Paper, Transparency (B/W Only), Label, Envelope, Rough Paper, Recycle Paper
- Media Sizes; Multi-purpose tray: A4 / B5 / A5 / Letter / Legal / Executive / 16K / Foolscap / Statement / Envelope (COM-10, Monarch, C5, B5, DL) / Index card / Custom sizes: Width 76.2～215.9mm x length 127～355.6mm
- Media Weights; Multi-purpose tray:, 60 to 163 g/m² (220 g/m² for Coated Paper)
- Power Requirements; AC 220-240V (±10%), 50/60Hz (±2Hz)
- Power Consumption; Maximum: Approx. 868W or less, Active: Average approx. 145W/230W or less (Colour/Mono), Standby: Average approx. 7W, Sleep: Average approx. 1.1W, Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 0.5 kWh/week, Lot26 (http://www.canon-europe.com/For_Work/Lot26/index.aspx)
- Noise Level; Sound power¹:, Active: 6.2/6.4 B or less (Colour/Mono), Standby: Inaudible, Sound pressure¹:, Active: 48/50 dB(A) (Colour/Mono), Standby: Inaudible
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 400mm × 398mm × 223mm
- Weight; Approx. 12.3 kg
- Operating Environment; Temperature：10～30ºC, Humidity：20～80%RH （no condensation）
- Control Panel; 6 LEDs indicator, 1 operation key
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Windows 64bit LBP7018C CAPT Printer Driver (R1.51 Ver.1.10)|
[Windows 32bit] LBP7018C CAPT Printer Driver (R1.51 Ver.1.10)
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6]
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]
CAPT Printer Driver Ver.3.40 for Mac OS X 10.4
CAPT Printer Driver for Linux Version 2.70