Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The LBP6230dn is a portable laser printer that supplies specialist quality result at blazing fast speeds with excellent attributes including mobile printing, automatic 2-sided printing as well as wireless1 connectivity. It is additionally very easy to utilize as well as is compact enough to fit exactly on a desktop computer for your personal, small office or office demands.
We providing the direct link for Canon LBP6230dn Chauffeur from canon official. we make certain there is no malware, bloatware or viruses. And also certainly you will certainly be risk-free. Conserve time when everything you need is below. in the download tab, you will certainly find all the drivers for Canon LBP6230dn like canon XPS, MP Chauffeur, Scanner Motorist, and also Scan Gear. please pick according to your demands.
According to the Canon maker, this printer Canon LBP6230dn printer supports a multifariousness of paper sizes varying from 60g– 163g/ m2, non completely on evidently newspaper but every bit great on thick, clear paper, sticker or envelope. The production tin stumble upon the maximum printing ability of upwards to 8,000 web pages each month. Besides a typical USB port for linking to a computer, the device is outfitted amongst an Ethernet port to portion the printing capacities of lots of users inwards the component network. Throughout the Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn driver installation, my assessment constitute that Canon gave 2 alternatives for linking via a USB or Ethernet port. One significant betoken is that although it does non back upwards Wi-Fi, in ane suit a Canon LBP6230dn printer is linked to an Ethernet network by means of an Ethernet port, Test tin nevertheless use the Canon PRINT Organisation application on mobile devices. iPhone or iPad to find, connect in addition to impress easily.
- Printer Kind; Grayscale Laser
- Print Rate; As much as 7.7 spm (sheets per min, A4) 3.
Up to 25 ppm (1-sided, A4) 3.
- First Print Time; Approximately 6 seconds4.
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host-based).
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
( 2400 x 600 dpi top quality).
- Duplex Print; Yes.
- Print Modes; Collate, Poster, Pamphlet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer.
- Print Memory; 64 MB.
- Requirement Paper Source( s); 250-sheet cassette plus 1-sheet multi-purpose tray5.
- Paper Result; 100 sheets (face down).
- Paper Weight; 16-43 lb. bond (cassette).
16-43 pound. bond (multi-purpose tray).
- Media Sizes; Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Exec.
- Media Kind; Level Paper, Heavy Paper, Openness, Label, Index Card, Envelope.
- Envelope Kinds; Com 10, King, DL, C5.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|[Windows 64bit] LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver (R1.00 Ver.1.10)|
[Windows 32bit] LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver (R1.00 Ver.1.10)
Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Mac V3.93 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6]
Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver for Linux