Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The imageCLASS LBP6030w is a wireless1, black as well as white printer that is a great suitable for individual printing along with small office and home office printing. The LBP6030w is simple to make use of and has a space-saving compact style that will certainly fit precisely a desktop computer.
Print from nearly throughout your house or little office with the built-in Wi-Fi connection of the imageCLASS LBP6030w Monochrome Laser Printer from Canon. It supplies a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi that uses Canon’s laser printing technology to generate a comparable to 2400 x 600 dpi for in-depth records. Additionally, the device is quite quick with a print speed of 19 ppm and also a first print out time of <8 seconds. Additionally, the wireless connectivity allows printing directly from a smart phone making use of the Canon Mobile Printing application.
A 150-sheet input tray deals with records from 3.0 x 7.4″ up to 8.5 x 14″ as well as it has actually a rated monthly task cycle of 5,000 web pages. In addition to the cordless connectivity, the printer does have a basic USB 2.0 connection.
- Printing Technique; Monochrome Laser
- Publish Rate (up to); Black: Approximately 19 ppm (letter) 1.
- Print Resolution (As Much As); Black: As much as 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi high quality).
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon Cartridge 125, CRG Return * (1,600), * Return based on ISO/IEC Standard.
- Buffer/Ram; 2MB (buffer memory).
- Paper Compatibility; Level Paper, Heavy Paper, Openness, Label, Envelope.
- Printer Attributes; Print Modes, Toner Saver, Poster, Watermark.
- Paper Handling; 150-sheet cassette2.
- Paper Weights; 16 to 43 lb. bond.
- Outcome Tray Capacity; 100 sheets (face down) 2.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows Web server ® 2008, Windows View ®, Windows Web server 2003, Windows XP/2000, Mac ® OS X 10.4.9 & up, Linux.
- Standard Interface; USB Gadget 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Software Application Consisted Of; Canon Drivers.
- Power Usage (approx.); Max: 850 W or less, Standby: 1.6 W, Power Saver: 1.3 W.
- Weight; 11.1 pounds. (without cartridge); 12.2 lbs. (with cartridge).
- Noise; During operation: 50 dB (audio pressure ), 6.34 B or much less (sound power), During standby: Faint.
- Warranty; 1 year minimal exchange warranty4, (Extensive guarantee readily available).
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 CAPT Printer Driver [Windows 64bit]|
Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 CAPT Printer Driver [Windows 32bit]
Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6]
Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 CAPT Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4
|Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP6000 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10A)|