Canon imageCLASS LBP312dn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon imageCLASS LBP312dn Laser Printer offers attribute rich capabilities in an excellent quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any kind of office atmosphere. This single feature, monochrome printer with easy to use attributes, fast outcome, charitable paper capability and also different mobile services gives your business the support as well as effectiveness it is entitled to. Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of as much as 45 pages per min in with a fast first print time of about 6.2 secs. Eco-conscious, duplex print conserves you time, paper, and also relevant costs, in addition to restrictions disturbances. Also, the 5-line, black and white LCD panel allows you to browse via the menu effortlessly and also tailor the setups to access the features you utilize many.
Canon imageCLASS LBP312dn, Take pleasure in a selection of easy to use mobile functions for printing on the go using your compatible mobile phone, such as Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Solution as well as Google Cloud Print. USB Direct Print allows you to print from that USB in JPEG, TIFF, PDF and also XPS layouts. Take care of gadget use for as much as 300 IDs, using password secured Division ID Management. The LBP312dn also sustains host-based UFR II, PCL, PDF, XPS and also Adobe PostScript languages to provide printing adaptability.
- Printer Type; Duplex Laser Printer
- Print Speed; Up to 45 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter), Up to 36ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)1 (letter)
- First Print Time; Approximately 6.2 seconds (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II, PCL5c/e, PCL6, PDF, XPS and Adobe® PostScript®
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory; 1 GB
- Direct Print from USB; JPEG, TIFF, PDF, XPS
- Standard Paper Source(s); 550-sheet cassette plus 100-sheet multipurpose tray3
- Optional Paper Source(s); 550-sheet cassette3 (x3)
- Paper Output; 250 sheets (face down)
- Paper Weight; 16-32 lb. bond (cassette/optional cassette), 16-65 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Media Sizes; Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Statement, Executive
- Media Types; Plain / Heavy Paper, Label, Bond, Envelope
- Envelope Capacity; 10 envelopes (multipurpose tray)
- Envelope Types; Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5
- Connectivity and Software Specifications
- Standard Interface(s); USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (Network)
- USB Functions; Print from USB in JPEG, TIFF, PDF, XPS
- Mobile Functions; Canon PRINT Business4, Apple® AirPrint®5, Mopria™ Print Service6, Google Cloud Print™7
- Embedded Web Server (Remote UI); IE 7.0 or higher, Safari 9.0.3 or higher
- Print Protocols; LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP312dn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS LBP312dn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP312dn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.30 (Windows
10 x64/8.1 x64/7 x64/Vista x64/2008 x64/2008 R2 x64/2012 x64/
2012 R2 x64/2016 x64)
[Windows 32bit] UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.30 (Windows
10 x32/8.1 x32/7 x32/Vista x32/2008 x32)
[Windows] PPD File V4.26 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x
64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64)
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.15.0
[Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0 [Mac
OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
PPD files V4.26 for Mac OS : 10.3/10.4/10.
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50