Canon imageCLASS LBP253dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon imageCLASS LBP253dw is an easy to use, solitary feature laser printer that is an optimal service for a little workplace or office setting. With many easy to use functions, such as the instinctive Color Touch LCD Present, numerous mobile remedies and security capacities, finishing your day-to-day operations will certainly be a wind.
The LBP253dw’s connection choices include Wi-Fi, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet connecting to a single PC using USB 2.0, and also Wi-Fi Direct. The latter is a peer-to-peer network that permits you to connect your mobile phone to the printer without either it or the printer being linked to a network.
- Printing Method; Monochrome Laser Beam Printing
- Print Speed (A4); 33 ppm
- Print Resolution; 600 × 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi (equivalent), 2400 (equivalent) x 600 dpi
- First Print Out Time (FPOT); 6.0 sec
- Print Language; UFR II, PCL6, PostScript 3
- Warm-up Time (from power on); 16 sec or less
- Recovery Time (from sleep mode); Approx. 9 sec
- Auto Duplex Printing; Standard
- Available Paper Size for Auto Duplex Print
- (Paper Weight: 60-120g/m2); A4, Legal(*1), Letter, Foolscap, Indian Legal
- Standard Cassette; 250 sheets
- Multi-Purpose Tray; 50 sheets
- Optional Paper Feeder; 500 sheets
- Maximum Paper Capacity; 800 sheets
- Paper Output (Based on 64 g/m2); 150 sheets (face down), 1 sheet (face up)
- Standard Cassette / Optional Paper Feeder; A4, B5, A5, A6, Legal, Letter, Statement, Executive, Foolscap, Indian Legal
- Custom sizes (Width: 105.0 to 216.0 mm Length: 148.0 to 356.0 mm)
- Multi-Purpose Tray; A4, B5, A5, A6, Legal, Letter, Statement, Executive, Foolscap, Index Card, Indian Legal
- Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL, Custom sizes (Width: 76.2 to 216.0 mm Length: 127.0 to 356.0 mm)
- Standard Cassette / Optional Paper Feeder; 60 – 120 g/m2
- Multi-Purpose Tray; 60 -163 g/m2
- Plain, Recycle, Color, Heavy, Label, Postcard, Envelope
- Wired; USB2.0 High Speed, USB Host, 10Base-T/100Base- TX/1000Base-T
- Wireless; Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (Infrastructure mode, WPS Easy Setup, Direct Connection)
- Near Field Communication (NFC); Yes (Passive)
- Print; LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6)
- TCP / IP Application Services: Bonjour (mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS
- DHCP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4) DHCPv6 (IPv6)
- Management; SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6)
- Wired; IP / Mac address filtering, IEEE802.1x, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC
- Wireless; WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Department ID Management; Yes, Up to 300 IDs
- Mobile Print; Canon PRINT Business, Apple© AirPrint™, Mopria® Print Service, Google Cloud™, Canon Print Service
- Other Features; Secure Print, USB Direct Print
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP253dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS LBP253dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP253dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
PCL5e/5c Printer Driver Version 21.52[Windows 32bit]
Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.15[Windows Server 2003 64bit]
PCL5e/5c Printer Driver V21.52[Windows 64bit]
Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.15[Windows Server 2003 32bit]
Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.20[Windows 32bit]
PCL6 Printer Driver V21.75[Windows Server 2003 64bit]
Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02[Windows Server 2003 32bit]
UFR II Printer Driver V21.75[Windows Server 2003 32bit]
PostScript 3 Printer Driver V30.00[Windows 64bit]