Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw is an easy to use, solitary function laser printer that is an excellent solution for a small office or office environment. With different easy to use mobile and also print remedies, finishing your everyday operations will certainly be a wind.
The LBP251dw makes use of 1.6 watts or much less in Energy Saver Setting, assisting you save money on energy expenses. The Solitary Cartridge System integrates the toner and also drum into 1 system, making substitute of cartridges basic. This printer makes use of Cartridge 119 Black and Cartridge 119 Black II for higher quantity printing.
The LBP251dw’s connectivity alternatives consist of Wi-Fi, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet linking to a solitary COMPUTER through USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi Direct. The latter is a peer-to-peer network that allows you to attach your mobile device to the printer without either it or the printer being attached to a network.
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser Single Function Printer
- Print Speed; Up to 30ppm (1-sided plain paper, letter), Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper, letter)1
- First Print Time; 6 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II, PCL (5e/6)
- Print Resolution; Default: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Toner Saver, Booklet, Poster, Watermark
- Print Memory; 512MB
- Standard Paper Source(s); 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multipurpose tray 3
- Optional Paper Source(s); 500-sheet cassette (PF-44)
- Paper Output; Output tray (face down): Approx. 150 sheets, Sub-output tray (face up): 1 sheet
- Paper Weight; 16-32 lb. bond (plain paper, cassette / multipurpose tray)
- Media Sizes; Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, B5, Executive, Statement, Foolscap
- Media Types; Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Color, Label, Envelope, Index
- Envelope Capacity; 10 envelopes (Multi-Purpose Tray)
- Envelope Types; Com 10, Monarch, DL
- Standard Interface(s); USB Device High-Speed 2.0, Shared 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet (Network) IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless4
- WiFi Access Mode; Infrastructure Mode
- WiFi Authentication Methods; DS-SS System, OFDM System
- WiFi Encryption Modes; WEP (128 (104)/64 (40) bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES-CCMP), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES-CCMP)
- WPS Easy Setup Support Methods; Push Button mode, PIN code mode
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS LBP251dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
LBP251dw Driver For Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64)
LBP251dw Driver For Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64)
LBP251dw Driver For Windows XP/XP x64/Vista/Vista x64)
LBP251dwimageCLASS LBP251dw Driver For Mac Os x
LBP251dw Driver For Mac Os x 10.09/10.08/10.07
LBP251dw Driver For Mac Os 10.14 Mojave