Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, A new alternative designed for using light alloys for personal or home office usage, the imageCLASS LBP162dw printer has a really compact style, while still giving the fastest total performance support to complete day-to-day jobs theoretically sheets. Supports for a selection of relocating printing remedies and has the capacity to print smaller sized print work with the initial print time in just six seconds.
Do your part for the earth with the configured duplex printing emphasize. Print on both sides to decrease paper waste while reducing the carbon impression as well as functional expenses. Experience simple toner supplanting with the auto printer toner seal evacuation. Simply fit the toner cartridge into the printer as well as print. Appreciate the comfort of straight printing from USB memory gadgets, in different document arrangements, for example, PDF, JPEG, and TIFF.
Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw, Various mobile printing options are enabled with the Canon Print Service app, and the device is additionally suitable with Apple’s AirPrint technology on select iOS gadgets. For Android users the printer sustains the comparable Mopria Print Service, as well as for Chrome-based customers the printer works with Google Cloud Print.
- TYPE; Black and White Laser Single Function
- CORE FUNCTIONS; Standard: Print
- CONTROL PANEL; 5-line LCD
- MEMORY; 256 MB
- STANDARD INTERFACE CONNECTION; USB 2.0 x1 (Device) High-Speed, 10/100/Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi® Direct Connection
- PAPER CAPACITY (LTR, 20LB BOND) Standard / Maximum: 250 Sheets
- PAPER SOURCES (LTR, 20LB BOND); Standard: 250-sheet Paper Cassette, One-sheet
- Paper Bypass
- PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LTR, 20LB BOND); Standard: 50 Sheets
- SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES; Cassette / Bypass: Plain, Recycled, Thick, Bond, Label, Envelope (1 Envelope)
- SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES; Cassette / Bypass: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Custom (Min. 4.1″ x 5.8″ to Max. 8.5″ x 14″)
- SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS ; Cassette / Bypass: 16 lb. Bond to 43 lb. Bond (60 gsm to 163 g/m2)
- WARM-UP TIME; From Power On: 15 Seconds or less, From Sleep Mode: 1.6 Seconds or less, DIMENSIONS (W x D x H) Standard (Desktop): 14.9″ x 16.2″ x 9″ (371 mm x 404 mm x 225 mm)
- INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H); Standard (Desktop): 18.5″ x 24.3″ x 14.3″ (471 mm x 618 mm x 363 mm)
- WEIGHT; Machine Only: Approx. 15.4 lb. (7 kg)
- Boxed Weight: Approx. 19.8 lb. (9 kg)
- PRINTING METHOD; Laser Beam Printing
- PRINT SPEED3; Up to 30 ppm (Letter); Up to 24 ppm (Legal)
- FIRST PRINT-OUT-TIME; Approximately 6 seconds
- RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME; 250 – 2,500 Pages
- PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi); 600 x 600
- STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES; UFR II LT, PCL®6, PCL®5e
- DOUBLE SIDED PRINTING; Automatic (Standard)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS LBP162dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 64bit] LBP162dw UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.30.27
(Windows 10 x32/8.1 x32)
[Windows 32bit] LBP162dw UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.30.27
(Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/2012 x64/2012 R2 x64/2016 x64)
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.
15.0 [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]