Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw is an easy to use, cordless, single function laser printer that is a perfect solution for a little or home office setting. The portable, space conserving layout delivers specialist top quality result in one tiny footprint. The LBP151dw provides remarkable black and white laser result at speeds of as much as 28 pages-per-minute1, with your very first print in your hands in 8 secs or less2. This gadget sustains PCL 6 as well as UFR II LT printer languages, allowing flexibility for your printing needs. The Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw is environment-friendly, only utilizing about 1.7 watts or much less of power in wireless, energy conserving mode, and is readied to automatic duplexing right out of package which aids you save money on paper and relevant prices.
The imageCLASS LBP151dw is your basic black box of a printer. You can fill 250 sheets of standard white paper right into the tray under, or you can likewise feed different sorts of media like card stock or envelopes right into the manual feed tray.
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw, You can print from your mobile phone or tablet computer utilizing the Canon Print Business app along with Mopria and also Google Cloud Print. This printer is not compatible with Apple AirPrint. In addition, you can not print from USB storage devices.
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser Single Function Printer
- Print Speed; Up to 28ppm (1-sided plain paper, letter), Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper, letter)1
- First Print Time; 8 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host Based), PCL6
- Print Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Collate, Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory; 512 MB
- Standard Paper Source(s); 250-sheet cassette, 1-sheet multipurpose tray3
- Paper Output; Output tray (face down): Approx. 100 sheets
- Paper Weight; 16-43 lb. bond (plain paper, cassette / multipurpose tray)
- Media Sizes; Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive, Statement
- Media Types; Plain, Heavy, Bond, Label, Envelope, Index Card
- Envelope Capacity; 20 envelopes (Cassette), 1 envelope (Multi-Purpose Tray)
- Envelope Types; Com 10, Monarch, DL
- Standard Interface(s); USB Device High-Speed 2.0, Shared 10/100 BASE-TX (RJ-45) Full Duplex/Half Duplex, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless4
- WiFi Access Mode; Infrastructure Mode
- WiFi Authentication Methods; DS-SS System, OFDM System
- WiFi Encryption Modes; WEP (128 (104)/64 (40) bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES-CCMP), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES-CCMP)
- WPS Easy Setup Support Methods; Push Button mode, PIN code mode
- Mobile Functions; Canon PRINT Business5, Mopria Print Service6, Google Cloud Print™7
- Embedded Web Server (Remote UI); Yes
- Web Browser Support for Remote UI; Windows Vista/7/8, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mac OS 10.6 or later, Safari 3.2.1 or later
- Supported Network Protocols; LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4,IPv6)
- TCP/IP Set of Application Services; Bonjour(mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4,IPv6), DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6)
- Network Management Protocols; SNMPv1, SNMPv3
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Vista®,Windows Server® 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, 2003, Mac OS 10.5.8 & up
- Cable Included; Power Cord
- Bundled Software; Printer driver
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS LBP151dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw PCL6 Printer Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw UFR II Printer Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw MF/LBP Network
Setup Tool (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw UFRII LT Printer Driver
(Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) (Mac)
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw LBP151dw PCL6 Printer
Driver (Windows 32bit)
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw LBP151dw UFR II Printer Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw MF/LBP Network Setup Tool (Linux)
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw UFRII LT Printer Driver (Linux)
[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver (Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.