Canon imageCLASS D550 Setup and Scanner Driver Download
Canon imageCLASS D550 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Enhancing residence and also little office operation, Canon’s imageCLASS D550 provides all-mode duplex capacities for printing, copying and also scanning. With this duplexing capacity, customers will be able to dramatically lower paper intake by duplex printing records from a PC. With the gadget’s 50-sheet duplex automatic paper feeder (DADF), result is conveniently duplex published for a more streamlined workplace operations.
The solitary cartridge system on the imageCLASS D550 can save you cash. Replace the imageCLASS D550 black cartridge (3500B001AA) after an approximated 2,100 web pages– with 5% page protection. The Cost-Saving Compatible can save you even more.
The imageCLASS D550 also integrates the Canon Solitary Cartridge System, which integrates the toner as well as drum in one easy-to-replace unit, causing exceptional picture high quality retention and also eliminating the issue and also warehousing of different toner and drum consumables.
- Printing Method; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to); Black:Up to 26 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon Cartridge 128, CRG Yield* 2,100, *Yield based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Paper Compatibility; Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Bond Paper, Label, Small Documents(i.e. Index Card), Booklet (up to 3/4 thickness)
- Paper Weights; 16 to 43 lb. bond (cassette), 16 to 43 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Copy Resolution (up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Up to 26cpm Letter
- Type; Monochrome Laser
- No. of Copies; Maximum 99 copies
- Zoom; 25-400% in 1% increments
- Halftones; 256 levels
- First Copy Time; Approximately 9 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% 50%, 64%, 78%/ 129%, 200% 400%
- Copy Features; ID Card Copy, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, Collate, Memory Sort, Auto Background Control
- Scanner Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Interpolated:9600 x 9600
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Max. Document Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11, ADF: 5.5 x 5 to 8.5 x 14
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS D550 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS D550.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS D550 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D550 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D550 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)
[Windows 32-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan
[Windows 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.9.0 [Mac
OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities
V2.5.0 for Mac OSX 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40
Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS –
Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan Windows 32-bit