Canon imageCLASS D530 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Your small office or office will certainly experience excellence and also dependability with the imageCLASS D530 multifunction copier. The D530 provides innovative duplicate, print and also scan functions that will certainly fit perfectly with your business requirements.
The D530 offers environment-friendly duplicating choices, consisting of 2 on 1 and also 4 on 1– if you have 2 or 4 originals you can copy them onto 1 single web page which assists to decrease paper usage. One more excellent duplicate function is ID Card Duplicate which converts ID cards and various other little two-sided originals to a prejudiced paper.
Canon ImageCLASS D530, The 600 dpi photo sensor allows you scan and also replicate premium shade and monochrome documents to the computer. The scanner can manage web page sizes up to 8.5 x 11″ (letter). The photo copier can produce approximately 26 copies per min. Copy alternatives include resizing, copy high quality, and also copy amount. In addition, you can duplicate 2 or 4 pages onto a single web page as well as copy both sides of an ID to a solitary page.
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed; Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)1, Up to 26ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time; 5.8 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi, (1200 x 600 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory; 64 MB (Shared)
- Copy Type; Monochrome Laser
- Copy Speed; Up to 26cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type; Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time; Approximately 12 seconds
- First Copy Time; Approximately 8.7 seconds3
- Recovery Time; Approximately 2 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies; 99 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25%, 50%, 64%, 78%129%, 200%, 400%
- Zoom; 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to Letter
- Copy Features; Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory; 64 MB (Shared)
- Scan Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Scan Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
- Scan Size; Platen: Up to Letter
- Compatibility; TWAIN, WIA
- Output File Formats; Hi-Compression PDF (Windows only), Searchable PDF (Windows only), PDF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG4
- Scan Features; Rotate Image
- Pull Scan; USB
- Push Scan (Scan to pC); USB
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS D530 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS D530.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS D530 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS D530 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)
Canon imageCLASS D530 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)
Canon imageCLASS D530 MF Printer Driver & Utilities for
Macintosh [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5]
TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities
V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
Canon imageCLASS D530 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux
UFR II Printer Driver for Linux Version 3.40
Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac
OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13
Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf17 – [Windows 32bit & 64bit]
imageCLASS D530 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) – [Windows 32bit]