Canon imageCLASS D520 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The imageCLASS D520 brings copy, print, and check capacities to little as well as mid-sized workplaces. Prints are delivered at an approximated 26 ppm with a first print in just 8.7 secs. Customers and also clients will certainly be impressed with the remarkable image quality the imageCLASS D520 delivers with approximately 1200×600 dpi.
Printing or duplicating on both sides of the paper conserves time, money and sources. Print two-sided copies from prejudiced originals without turning the print out by hand. Duplex duplicates can be output in schedule or booklet type.
Canon imageCLASS D520, This article provides a totally free internet chauffeur download chauffeur service for your Canon imageCLASS D520 chauffeur, or fails to remember to examine the operating system of your desktop computer or laptop to be supported. Before choosing to be able to lower the tons while installing motorists, make sure you look at the information listed here for caution, along with the thorough stages to get the driver.
- Printing Type; Monochrome
- Printing Technology; Laser
- Available Functions; Print, Scan, Copy
- Print Speed Black (PPM-A4); 25
- Standard Memory; 64MB
- Reduction And Enlargement; 25 – 400
- Halftone; 256 Levels
- Monochrome Copy Speed (PPM-A4); 25
- Monochrome Speed Seconds Per Page; 25
- Scanner Type; CIS
- Bit Depth; 24 bits
- Paper Size; A4
- Duty Cycle; 10000
- Output Plain Paper; 100
- USB Port; Yes
- Dimensions (W X D X H); 390 x 414 x 301 mm
- Weight; 11.1kg
- Warranty Period; 1 Year
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS D520 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS D520.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS D520 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
imageCLASS D550/D520 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) x32 bit
imageCLASS D550/D520 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) x64 bit
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.18.104.22.168.mf17
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D550/D520 MFDrivers (UFR II /
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D550/D520 MFDrivers (UFR II /
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.9.0 [Mac
OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac
OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13
TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities
V2.5.0 for Mac OSX 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40