Canon imageCLASS D480 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Enhancing home and tiny office procedure, Canon’s imageCLASS D480 provides all-mode duplex capacities for printing, copying, scanning and faxing. With this duplexing capability, consumers will certainly have the ability to dramatically reduce paper intake by duplex printing files from a COMPUTER, or on inbound faxes. The device also permits individuals to copy single-sided web pages to double-sided output. With the device’s 50-sheet duplex automatic record feeder (DADF), result is conveniently double published for a more structured office operations.
The imageCLASS D480 has a built-in 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) which actually assists speed process. It enables you to quickly produce two-sided files from both single- as well as double-sided originals which improves innovative possibilities as well as saves you cash by lowering the volume of paper used. The D480 also comes with a 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette as well as a single-sheet multipurpose tray for printing on heavier media such as envelopes or cards.
The D480 integrates the Canon Single Cartridge System, which integrates the printer toner and drum in one easy-to-replace system, resulting in outstanding image high quality consistency and also eliminating the problem of storing and also replacing different toner and also drum units. This printer is only 15.4″ (39cm) vast as well as 17.4″ (44cm) deep. It is a desktop remedy customized for improving house and little office procedures.
- Printing Method; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to); Black:Up to 23 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon Cartridge 104 (Yield: 2,000 pages*), Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 7,500 pages, *yield is based on 5% coverage document
- Paper Weights; 17 to 34 lb. (cassette), 17 to 43 lb. (multipurpose tray)
- Copy Resolution (up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Up to 23 cpm (letter)
- Type; Monochrome Laser
- Zoom; 50-200% in 1% increments
- Halftones; 256 levels
- First Copy Time; Approx. 9 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; 50%, 64%, 78% / 129%, 200%
- Document Feeder; 50-sheet1
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features; Toner Saver Mode, 2 on 1
- Scanner Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Up to 600 x 1200 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Max. Document Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- File Format; JPEG, PDF, TIFF, BMP
- Modem Speed; Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)
- Memory Capacity; Up to 256 pages2
- Fax Resolution; Up to 203 x 391 dpi (super fine)
- Speed Dialing; Eight one-touch speed dials/100 coded dials
- Receive Mode; Fax Only, Manual, Answering, DRPD, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
- Fax Features; Remote RX, Dual Access, two-sided output
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS D480 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS D480.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS D480 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
MF Printer Drivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear), 10/8.1/8.0/
7 /Vista/XP (x32 bit)
MF Printer Drivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear), 10/8.1/8.0/
7 /Vista/XP (x64 bit)
Network ScanGear Printer Driver, 10/8.1/8.0/ 7 /Vista/XP
(x32 – x64) bit
Toll Box Printer Driver, 10/8.1/8.0/ 7 /Vista/XP (x32 – x64) bit
Printer Driver (UFR II/UFRII LT) – OS X (10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 /
10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5)
Printer Driver (UFR II/UFR II LT)