Canon imageCLASS D420 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The D420 flaunts print and also copy rates of up to 23 pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-sized outcome, and provides Quick First Prints or copy pages in roughly nine secs. Tons paper quickly in the 250-sheet paper cassette as well as your black and white output appears crisp and also quick. Two-sided result for copying and also printing saves area and also reduces paper usage. Decrease and also increase the size of, look at or make draft duplicates from the easy to use control panel.
The D420 provides professional-quality papers at resolutions as much as 600 dpi. It boasts output speeds up to 23 pages-per minute with a very first copy out time of a simple 9 secs! Media taking care of with the D420 might not be less complicated. It has a main 250-sheet input tray for selection of media up to 8.5 x 11″/ letter dimension, plus a single-sheet multi-purpose tray for feeding much heavier media such as envelopes and also index cards.
The D420 integrates the Canon Single Cartridge System, which integrates the printer toner and also drum in one easy-to-replace unit, causing exceptional photo top quality consistency as well as getting rid of the hassle of storing and replacing separate toner and drum devices. This printer is 15.4″/ 391mm vast, 17″/ 432mm deep and also 12″/ 305mm high, making it a desktop option customized for streamlining residence and also tiny office operations.
- Printing Method; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to); Black:Up to 23 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon Cartridge 104 (Yield: 2,000 pages)
- Paper Sizes; 100 sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain Paper, Thick Paper, Bond Paper, Small Documents(i.e. Index Cards)
- Paper Weights; 17 to 34 lb. bond (cassette), 17 to 43 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Copy Resolution (up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Up to 23 cpm (letter)
- Type; Monochrome Laser
- No. of Copies; Maximum 99 copies
- Zoom; 50-200% in 1% increments
- Halftones; 256 levels
- First Copy Time; Approx. 9 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; 50%, 64%, 78%, 129%, 200%
- Copy Features; Memory Sort, Toner Saver Mode, 2 on 1
- Scanner Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:Up to 600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Max. Document Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11
- File Format; JPEG, PDF, TIFF, BMP
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS D420 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS D420.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS D420 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan
[Windows 32-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D420 MFDrivers (UFR II /
ScanGear) (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D420 MFDrivers (UFR II /
ScanGear) (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh
V10.15.0 [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.11.0 for Mac
OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50 (x32 & x64)
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux Ver. V3.40