Canon imageCLASS D340 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon imageCLASS D340 chauffeurs are small programs that allow your Printer hardware to communicate with your os software application. Preserving upgraded Canon imageCLASS D340 software application avoids accidents and also optimizes equipment and system efficiency. Utilizing out-of-date or corrupt Canon imageCLASS D340 motorists can trigger system errors, collisions, as well as trigger your computer or hardware to stop working. Furthermore, setting up the wrong Canon motorists can make these troubles also worse.
With a regular monthly duty cycle max of 10,000 web pages the Canon ImageClass D340 provides undisturbed workflow. The common 250-sheet paper capacity as well as 50-sheet automatic document feeder enables continuous copying and printing.
Canon imageCLASS D340, Printing is rapid as well as easy with Canon’s printer motorist for Windows. Load paper quickly in the 250-sheet paper cassette and your black and white outcome appears crisp as well as fast. Making use of a solitary cartridge system, the imageCLASS D340 is economical to operate as well as much easier to make use of over various other equipments that have 2 cartridges requiring substitute at various times.
- Print Speed (up to); Black:15 ppm letter
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon S35 Cartridge (Yield: 3,500 pages*)
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 10,000 pages; *yield is based on 5% coverage document
- Copy Resolution (up to); 1200 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Letter – 15 cpm, Legal – 12.5 cpm
- Zoom; 50%-200% in 1% increments
- First Copy Time; 11 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; Preset Reduction – 50%, 64%, 78%; Preset Enlargement – 129%, 200%
- Copy Features; Memory Collate, 2 on 1, Toner Save Mode
- OS Compatibility; Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000
- Standard Interface; USB
- Power Source; 120 V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption (approx.), .65 Kw (maximum)
- Dimension (W x D x H); 21.4(W) x 17.6(D) x 17.8(H)
- Weight; 35.2 lbs.
- Warranty; 1 year limited warranty with Exchange Program (conditions and restrictions apply, see warranty card for details), Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS D340 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS D340.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS D340 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
imageCLASS D340/D320/FAXPHONE L170/L120 CARPS
Printer Driver Windows 64bit
imageCLASS D340/D320/FAXPHONE L170/L120 CARPS
Printer Driver Windows 32bit
Canon imageCLASS D380 Raster/PCL5e Fax Driver