Canon imageCLASS D1320 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, This device was made to permit you to keep up with the fast pace these days’s work environment. The D1320 includes a 500-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multi-purpose tray1 and has print and also copy speeds of up to 35 pages-per-minute2. With Quick First Print Technology, your very first copy will certainly prepare in roughly 8 seconds3. The 50-sheet Duplex Automatic File Feeder (DADF) will allow you to copy or tint scan from one or two-sided originals and also create two-sided output easily, decreasing your paper use to as high as fifty percent.
This maker was developed to enable you to stay up to date with the fast lane of today’s workplace. The D1320 features a 500-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multi-purpose tray and also has print and copy speeds of as much as 35 pages-per-minute. With Quick First Print Technology, your initial copy will be ready in approximately 8 seconds. The 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) will allow you to copy or color scan from one or two-sided originals as well as produce two-sided outcome effortlessly, lowering your paper usage to as high as fifty percent.
Canon ImageCLASS D1320, Developed to take care of the demands of todays’ busy offices, the imageCLASS D1320 paper handling will certainly accommodate a variety of projects. The 500 sheet cassette and 50 sheet multi-purpose tray will certainly process paper sizes varying from 5.5″ x 5 as much as 8.5″ x 14″. One and two-sided originals create two-sided output conveniently with the imageCLASS D1320 50 sheet Duplex Automatic Record Feeder (DADF).
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed; Up to 17 ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)2, Up to 35 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)2
- First Print Time; 6 seconds or less (letter)
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi, (1200 x 600 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Save, Page Composer
- Print Memory; 128 MB (Shared)
- Direct Print from USB; JPEG, TIFF
- Copy Type; Monochrome Laser
- Copy Speed; Up to 35 ppm (letter)
- Duplex Copy Speed; Up to 17 cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type; Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time; Approx. 17 seconds
- First Copy Time; Less than 8 seconds3
- Recovery Time; 5 seconds or less
- Maximum Number of Copies; 99 copies
- Duplex Copy/Bind Time; 1 to 2 / Book, Calendar
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25%, 50%, 64%, 78% / 129%, 200%, 400%
- Zoom; 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to Legal, ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
- Copy Features; Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory; 128 MB (shared)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS D1320 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS D1320.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS D1320 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf17
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D1350 MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D1350 MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1
[Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
ScanGear V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/
UFR II Printer Driver for Linux Version 3.00
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D1370/D1350/D1320
MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan,