Canon imageCLASS D1170 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon imageCLASS D1170 is tailored specifically to fulfill your organisation needs. In today’s office environment, maintaining your prices reduced is necessary for a successful organisation. The 50-sheet Duplex Automatic File Feeder (DADF) will permit you to copy or tint scan from one or two-sided originals as well as generate two-sided result easily, cutting your paper use as high as half. The intelligent Power Saver Mode reduces your power usage to roughly three watts of power and also the product fulfills Power Celebrity guidelines, assisting you conserve cash on power prices.
The paper taking care of on the imageCLASS D1170 starts with a 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) that will allow duplicating or color scanning from one or two-sided originals as well as produce two-sided output. The solitary 500 sheet paper drawer can accommodate paper measure to 8.5″ x 14″. The imageCLASS D1170 50 sheet bypass tray will aid businesses generate mailers– with the ability of taking care of envelopes, tags as well as letterhead.
The imageCLASS D1170 includes the Canon Single Cartridge System, which combines the printer toner as well as drum in one easy-to-replace unit, causing outstanding picture top quality uniformity as well as eliminating the hassle of keeping and also changing different printer toner and also drum units.
- Printing Method; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to); Black:Up to 30 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon Cartridge 120 (Yield: 5,000 pages*), Maximum Duty Cycle: 20,000 pages, *Yield is based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Paper Sizes; 150 sheets (facedown)
- Printer Features; Printer Language, Canon UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Paper Weights; 16 to 32 lb. (cassette), 16 to 51 lb. (multipurpose tray)
- Copy Resolution (up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Copy Speed (up to); Up to 30 cpm (letter)
- Type; Monochrome Laser
- Zoom; 50-200% in 1% increments
- Halftones; 256 levels
- First Copy Time; Approx. 8 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; 50%, 64%, 78%, 129%, 200%
- Document Feeder; 50-sheet1
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 14, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features; Memory Sort, Toner Saver Mode, 2 on 1, I.D. Card Copy
- Scanner Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Max. Document Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 14, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS D1170 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS D1170.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS D1170 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D1170/D1150/D1120 MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf18
D1100 Series Driver V 2.70 for W64
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.184.108.40.206.mf18 Windows7
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.220.127.116.11.mf18 Windows8
D1100 Series Driver V 2.70 for W64 Windows10
[Windows 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan