Canon imageCLASS D1160 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The imageCLASS D1160 is actually lowest level type within the D1100 variety. This provides resilient photocopy machine characteristics like a substantial paper source in addition to multifunction performances in a basic, little deal. In today’s office environment, preserving your expenses reduced is really essential for a reliable service.
The 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Planter (DADF) allows you to take or probably skin exam stemming from one and even additionally two-sided authentics as well as likewise generate two-sided outcome effectively, decreasing your paper consumption gave that half. The clever Power Preserving suggestion Technique decreases your electrical energy consumption to around 3 watts from electric power along with the item satisfies Electrical power Famous individuality tips, sustaining your additional cash money on electrical power price.
Canon imageCLASS D1160, This multifunction photo copier gives accessibility to the control panel, printer toner, and also paper supply from the front of the maker. It likewise includes the Canon Solitary Cartridge System, which integrates the printer toner as well as drum in one easy-to-replace device, resulting in superb picture high quality consistency and also eliminating the problem of saving and also changing separate toner and also drum units.
- Printing Method; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to); Black:Up to 30 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon Cartridge 120 (Yield: 5,000 pages*), Maximum Duty Cycle: 20,000 pages, *Yield is based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Paper Sizes; 150 sheets (facedown)
- Printer Features; Printer Language, Canon UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Paper Weights; 16 to 32 lb. (cassette), 16 to 51 lb. (multipurpose tray)
- Copy Resolution (up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Copy Speed (up to); Up to 30 cpm (letter)
- Type; Monochrome Laser
- Zoom; 50-200% in 1% increments
- Halftones; 256 levels
- First Copy Time; Approx. 8 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; 50%, 64%, 78%, 129%, 200%
- Document Feeder; 50-sheet1
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 14, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features; Memory Sort, Toner Saver Mode, 2 on 1, I.D. Card Copy
- Scanner Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Max. Document Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 14, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS D1160 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS D1160.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS D1160 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D1170/D1150/D1120 MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.18.104.22.168.mf18
D1100 Series Driver V 2.70 for W64
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.22.214.171.124.mf18 Windows7
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.126.96.36.199.mf18 Windows8
D1100 Series Driver V 2.70 for W64 Windows10
[Windows 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan