Canon imageCLASS D1140 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The imageCLASS D1140 a boost originating from the D1120 foundation principle supplies long lasting image photo copier connects in an easy to use, streamlined package and includes the capacity to deliver documents together with the Super G3 Replica. In today’s workplace ambience, maintaining your expenditures decreased is needed for a reputable company. The 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Record Farmer (DADF) are going to definitely allow you to duplicate or perhaps tint exam off one or also two-sided authentics, as well, to generate two-sided outcome swiftly, lowering your newspaper usage as a great deal as one-half. The smart Energy Saving idea Strategy reduces your power intake to around 3 watts of electrical power in addition to the thing meets Electric power Super star standards sustaining you conserve cash on power rates.
Canon ImageCLASS D1120/D1150 integrates user-friendly devices, as well as performance boost when printing is often in the world of printing. Easy, da swiftly by supplying access to the control board, some of the details or the paper tray. Max. 55-sheet Duplex Automatic File Feeder to replicate or scan from one color or in the initial 2-sided to make sure results for 2-sided result as well as cut using paper. Print excellent quality Grayscale Laser printing technique supplies optimal quality print resolution Approximately 1200 x 600 dpi/600 x Up to 600 dpi-Black, by integrating Canon Cartridge solitary system/combines toner, drums in one easy-to-replace the unit, boosting the performance of lovely quality images or records are clear, sharp text and graphics.
- Printing Method; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to); Black:Up to 30 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon Cartridge 120 (Yield: 5,000 pages*), Maximum Duty Cycle: 20,000 pages, *Yield is based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Paper Sizes; 150 sheets (facedown)
- Printer Features; Printer Language, Canon UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Paper Weights; 16 to 32 lb. (cassette), 16 to 51 lb. (multipurpose tray)
- Copy Resolution (up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Copy Speed (up to); Up to 30 cpm (letter)
- Type; Monochrome Laser
- Zoom; 50-200% in 1% increments
- Halftones; 256 levels
- First Copy Time; Approx. 8 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; 50%, 64%, 78%, 129%, 200%
- Document Feeder; 50-sheet1
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 14, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features; Memory Sort, Toner Saver Mode, 2 on 1, I.D. Card Copy
- Scanner Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Max. Document Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 14, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS D1140 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS D1140.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS D1140 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D1170/D1150/D1120 MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.184.108.40.206.mf18
D1100 Series Driver V 2.70 for W64
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.220.127.116.11.mf18 Windows7
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.18.104.22.168.mf18 Windows8
D1100 Series Driver V 2.70 for W64 Windows10
[Windows 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan