Canon i9950 Photo Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – If you require to publish pages larger than A4, the price of a suitable ink-jet printer climbs dramatically. The economic climates of range do not use in the same way on these makers and this Canon i9950, planned for semi-pro photographers or well-to-do house consumers, is available in at well over 3 times the rate of a comparable A4 printer.
The word that a lot more closely defines the i9950 is “gargantuan”. Or perhaps “monolithic”. However, as an image printer with the ability of publishing images at approximately A3 sizes, there’s very little that can be done to make the i9950 that much smaller. Simply be prepared to remove some significant desk space when you’re mounting it; with dimensions of 577 x 334 x 182 mm and also a strong carrying weight of around 9.5 kg, this is a significant portion of printer. For such a huge printer, it’s probably unusual that it’s extremely limited when it concerns on-board controls; there’s no LCD for image watching or complicated switch ranges for marking time print work; simply a power button and also a resume button, both accordingly huge, comprise the totality of the i9950’s controls.
With both regular and also quick USB ports, PictBridge and also FireWire, the i9950 isn’t brief on connection options. Rate is impressive also, with A4 and also A3 photos turned out in as low as 50 seconds and 95 seconds, respectively. Print top quality is the i9950’s genuine star turn, nevertheless, with an image coating that’s merely spectacular.
- Printer Kind; Picture printer – ink-jet – color
- Producer; Canon
- Kind; power supply
- Nominal Voltage; A/C 230 V.
- Power Consumption Operational; 28 Watt.
- Type Variable; interior.
- Ink Palette Supported (Colors); 8-ink – red, eco-friendly, cyan, photo cyan, magenta, photo magenta, yellow, black.
- Minimum Ink Bead Dimension; 2 pl.
- Ink Cartridge Arrangement; 8 private ink containers.
- Technology; ink-jet.
- Publish Rate; Approximately 16 ppm – black fast, Approximately 12 ppm – color quickly.
- Connectivity Innovation; wired.
- Interface; USB, IEEE-1394 (Firewire).
- Photo Enhancement Innovation; Advanced MicroFine Bead Technology.
Print on CD/DVD; yes.
- Direct Printing Specs; Canon Bubble Jet Direct, PictBridge.
- Printer Attributes; borderless printing.
- Media Handling; 150-sheet input tray.
- Kind; photo printer.
- Max H-Document Size; 13 m.
- Max V-Document Dimension; 19 in.
- Apple MacOS 8.6 – 9.x,
- Apple MacOS X 10.2.x or later,
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i9950 Photo is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i9950 Photo.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i9950 Photo wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
i9900/i9950 v1.05 Firmware for Windows
Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)
i9900/i9950 v1.05 Firmware for Windows
ZoomBrowser EX Ver. 6.1.1a Updater (Windows Vista/XP/2000)
Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista/Vista64)
i9900 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
i9900 Printer Driver Ver. 4.8.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)
ImageBrowser Ver. 6.0.2a Updater (Mac OS X)
ImageBrowser Ver. 5.7.2 Updater (Mac OS X)